Don't Hate

Fatty

Hey, do me a favor and keep an eye on the google ads up above. I've placed a bar in this forum and the hardware forum. Supposedly the content should begin to match the content of the page?

Anyways, at first I was gonna just do hardware to test, but I'm interested to see how the ads differ.

Constructive feedback only please.

Its all working fine for me. I think the colour scheme needs to be adjusted a little bit more to match the forums colour scheme, and a border may make it look a little better.

I'v given a couple of ads a click. There will more than likely be a short delay until the clicks start registering on the adsense report page, usually an hour or two.

Hmm, I don't see it at all in the Chit Chat forums any more? As far as it matching the forums, that's my job and I will attempt to get that fixed up this weekend. I'm actually working on a forum skin to match the site, you guys just can't see it yet. Doh, brain fart, that's probably why I can't see the ads, cause I don't have the default forums skin.

GC Founder

Bub's gonna work on the colors....it may end up down the side...but I like wide forums.

Distracting is good.....click on that bad bad distraction!

Bub will proably put an ad on the main pages that's down the side. Dunno.

What I find hilarious is how it's grabbing words and matching them.

Right now it's got dating stuff up there. Somewhere else it grabbed the word "stock" and was advertising stocks. Funny.

• 4 weeks later...