COMMUNITY LEADERS READ THIS

Fatty

Hah! Chances are you aren't a community leader, but who could resist clicking this.

Anyways, I'd like someone to take on a project:

One page that lists all of the community servers that we can all link to. For example, it would be right at the top of Mmmm's community page. It would be nice if these server status pages/forms whatever perhaps had a drop menu to show players. The ones we use (serverspy) are kind of bulky and would make a very long page (and we'd all feel bad for the team at the bottom). It would be nice if every server showed on a page with 800 x 600 rez.

Amy I coming across? I am thinking about a page (wherever it's located, doesn't matter) that can have a link on all of our sites.

It would also be nice if one person took this on and then could put a link at the bottom that says: Part of the community and don't see your server? Email me here <---a link obviously.

I'll tell you what. Post here if you wanna take a go at it, and present us with a link. If several people do it, we'll have to choose one.

Who's Mr. HTML?

C'MON moth3r!! FINISH UP D00D!!!

looking at your web resumee, you should put your resumee where your mouth is

just remember to:

$SIG{'ALRM'} = "timeout";

alarm(3);

the instructions on how to query an hl server are in teh hlsdk (id use v2.3 ifn i was u)

now get goin

oh you don't ask me to do the pretty stuff....I'm a programmer....here's my pretty stuff

The World of Pselus

I was wanting to learn the code....

however I can see if I can get a friend (Leo Kempf a.k.a. "The Jew") to do the pretty stuff...his pretty stuff is good.

Clickage

tnetladder.net

exus.ccanthonystark.com

he's the guy that does my pretty stuff that I code the backend of

*EDIT* only problem is he doesn't get back until next week

GC Founder

Man, between my picture and those words, that came out rather serious. LMAO. I was actually funnin with you guys. Sorry. 8P) Come back Playaa? :(

Playaa? :(

Oh heck with him. Anyone else? You're right Rev, I should just leave this alone at let it happen. But in all seriousness, I was messing.

<small voice> I'm sorry for saying shut up. It's not nice to say that, even when you're playing around....

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I don't know what I could do, but I'm willing to help where I can. Just call on me, and I'll see what I can do.

And Fatty... stop posting so I can catch you! :lol:

It would be nice if every server showed on a page with 800 x 600 rez.

I think he means having them all fit to the screen, so you don't have to scroll down, with only basic stats showing and drop down boxes listing players on the server at the time.

Which I think is what m0m and playaa are working on??

LongHair, nice job man but if I make one constructive suggestion... if you are to keep the page like that I do believe theres an option to put the player list to the right of the other box, that would make the page shorter.

But yeah ServerSpy does kind of take a while to load in as Hendy mentioned.

no no, FATTY mentioned it. I just exploited my right to put whatever anyone else says into my posts. ^_^

Anywho, yeah, the side player list would be better for that setup.

Anyone remember what DOH had set up for Delta back in the day? I think fatty is looking for that, only smaller and will fit on a page w/o scrolling.