Your Religion/WorldView

Guest Pselus

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Pselus
Guest Pselus
Guest Pselus
Guests

Basically I'm just interested in this one.

you don't hafta reply if you don't feel the need but I would really like to know.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Catalyst
Guest Catalyst
Guest Catalyst
Guests

How can you be half a religion and half another religion? :blink:

Catholicism and Judaism are basically the same. They have the same God, but Jewish people don't believe in Jesus. So where does that put you? :lol:

I am aware of other differences between the two... I'm just making a generalization, so please don't get angry.

The reason that there is Christian AND Catholic up there is because I (being a Christian) devoutly disagree with alot of what Catholicism believes. There are very few Christians and Catholics that agree on the points that make one a Christian. Therefore they are different religions.

and I would go back and add some religions (like Judaism) but I can't add after it's been made.

Guest Jabitha
Guest Jabitha
Guest Jabitha
Guests

Other for me = lost in the world of religion. I do not associate myself with any particular religion, however, I used to regularly attend a Christian church. I have put my faith in many things, maybe if I get more in depth on religion I can find a place there. As of now, it doesn't fit for me.

*cough* bad joke *cough*

:D

what he's saying is that he's of the Christian denomination in the Christian religion...i.e. First Christian Church of Washington Missouri.......too many ppl get too much of a kick out of that

:)

Shadow...we gotta come up to my office one weekend and play some more CS man....you never even played that day...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah I sorta just put the ones that came to my head until my head was empty (which was too quickly...) so I forgot a couple like buddhist and judaism......sorry....

but thx for specifying

(and no Catholocism does NOT fall under Christianity.....they happen to believe in the same God yet the fundamentals of thier beliefs are VERY different so they aren't the same religion)

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

I wouldn't say they are "VERY different"... they are quite similar in many ways, but they are different. Religions that are VERY different would be like comparing monotheistic religions to a polytheistic based belief system... IMO :(