A better CS:S

TheReverend(c)

The two cheapest guns on each side, the one crappier than the AK, and the one crappier than the M4. I dont even know their names.... How about when they introduced the duelies for the T's, but that was a loooong time ago, I thought they were going to be sweet, man was I disappointed.....

Lets see...its that time of year when everyone is heading back to college. It was then my freshman year that I picked up HL and downloaded CS beta shortly after...holy crap creeping up on 5 years later!!!!

The two cheapest guns on each side, the one crappier than the AK, and the one crappier than the M4.  I dont even know their names.... How about when they introduced the duelies for the T's, but that was a loooong time ago, I thought they were going to be sweet, man was I disappointed..... 

Lets see...its that time of year when everyone is heading back to college.  It was then my freshman year that I picked up HL and downloaded CS beta shortly after...holy crap creeping up on 5 years later!!!!

Do you mean the Galil and Famas?

I have a bunch of custom skins installed from CSBANANA and some sounds from other games. You can download the skins by clicking on descriptions. I might have missed some from the thread by I think I got them all!

DOH forums thread

CT:

ct.jpg

deagle replacement 1911:

deagle.jpg

USP replacement:

usp.jpg

AK replacement M-14:

m14.jpg

beat up hosties:

hosties.jpg

hosties2.jpg

hosties3.jpg

hosties4.jpg

USP replacement Kimber LA SWAT :

usp_kimberswat.jpg

usp_kimberswat_silenced.jpg

Cuaght it in different parts of the bobbing of the steps but here is this:

swat.gif

P228 replacement:

p228.jpg

Rusty Galil replacement:

rusty_galil.jpg

Custom Skins are Definitely the way to go, some of the Dualie reloading animations baffle my brain, but i LOVE watching them.

On a slightly related note - the famas is the best thing to happen to counter-strike. Ever. Dont you dare say a word about my baby. *cuddles up with his clarion and pets* (its okay.. they didnt mean it.)

Those aren't just custom skins. Aside from the CT and the Hosties, they're completely custom models. Some of them are quite nice, too.

The second USP model is glitching because of the silencer. It really iddn't supposed to be doing that, and if it does that all the time (and not just when somebody puts the silencer on) it needs to be fixed.

I'm going to agree with Preacher, here. We're talking BETA 3 days... ...back when no-scoping wasn't really that tough, because every gun had a reticle anyway, and shot straight as an arrow.

Rev, CS:2 will be coming... .........someday. It probably hasn't even left prelim development, though - if they've gotten that far. It won't be anything like CS. Nothing at all, from what they've been saying.

Those aren't just custom skins.  Aside from the CT and the Hosties, they're completely custom models.  Some of them are quite nice, too.

The second USP model is glitching because of the silencer.  It really iddn't supposed to be doing that, and if it does that all the time (and not just when somebody puts the silencer on) it needs to be fixed.

I'm going to agree with Preacher, here.  We're talking BETA 3 days...  ...back when no-scoping wasn't really that tough, because every gun had a reticle anyway, and shot straight as an arrow.

Rev, CS:2 will be coming...  .........someday.  It probably hasn't even left prelim development, though - if they've gotten that far.  It won't be anything like CS.  Nothing at all, from what they've been saying.

Didnt know there even was a cs2 in the works? could be fun. :D

Heh. Back when they were mentioning the possibility in interviews, they were mentioning that it would be much more tactical and much more accurate. More like a Rainbow 6, without the simulation stuff.

They openly discussed the possibility of it with the public, which means that they've probably already started throwing design ideas around... ...but I really wouldn't hold your breath, unless you can do it for a few years, before we even hear about CS2 being in production.

I have a bunch of custom skins installed from CSBANANA and some sounds from other games. You can download the skins by clicking on descriptions. I might have missed some from the thread by I think I got them all!

DOH  forums thread

CT:

ct.jpg

deagle replacement 1911:

deagle.jpg

USP replacement:

usp.jpg

AK replacement M-14:

m14.jpg

beat up hosties:

hosties.jpg

hosties2.jpg

hosties3.jpg

hosties4.jpg

USP replacement Kimber LA SWAT :

usp_kimberswat.jpg

usp_kimberswat_silenced.jpg

Cuaght it in different parts of the bobbing of the steps but here is this:

swat.gif

P228 replacement:

p228.jpg

Rusty Galil replacement:

rusty_galil.jpg

Now Cheif thats what im talkin about! too good! :D

The second USP model is glitching because of the silencer.  It really iddn't supposed to be doing that, and if it does that all the time (and not just when somebody puts the silencer on) it needs to be fixed.

I just didn't spend much time in Photoshop editing the screen shots. I use that Kimber as my USP and there are no glitches in game.