Cya all in a few months...

urk?!?

Taking a bit of a break (enforced by work). I'll drop by one in a while to say hey and wassap but won't be actually playing CS much for a few months. Thanks all for making me feel welcome :D

urK?!?

Best of luck to all the teams in MCC for the rest of the season!

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Cya urK?!? Wish I had gotten to play with/against you more :( I did enjoy it while it lasted - hope to see you around again soon.

Wow. Thanks for the responses folks (Contra, I'd snuggle you back, but Leo would !ban me for life ;/ ). Definately was fun.

I ditched the CS community a long time ago (well, ok, beta 1.3) because it was just a bunch of immature retards (the cleanest word I can think of Fatty =b ). It was nice to pop into the MCC pubs and: a) not get kicked within 30sec for "hacking"; B) play with people that were mature enough to try to win, WHILE having fun (ie real teamwork on a pub).

Thanks again for making me welcome, and all the fun.

I forgot to say Thank you! in particular to Sanders and the MwR crew for dragging me (kickn and screaming) back into League play. J/k fellahs. Mad fun.

Tape/Cane/DOH etal--I was really looking forward to playing DOH last night, but work cropped up with an emergency at the last minute and I got stuck downtown in a data center. It was particularly agonizing because I had a DS3 all to myself, and no puter to play on ;/

(Ok, I'll step down off the stage now... man that felt like an Emmy speech ;0 )