EbilDustBunny

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
If they gave an IQ test out before allowing idiots to buy flash bangs.

lol dude this is very possibly the funniest thing i've ever heard. there was this one dude...not on a GC server...who kept spawn falshing every one on dust, and i finally tweaked out on him and TKed him. the friking admin kicked me and not him. there are some seriously n00by admins out there. like the ones that...well nevermind, i could go on for hours with that one. plus it has nothing to do with flashies...

GC Alumni
(edited)
If they gave an IQ test out before allowing idiots to buy flash bangs.

lol dude this is very possibly the funniest thing i've ever heard. there was this one dude...not on a GC server...who kept spawn falshing every one on dust, and i finally tweaked out on him and TKed him. the friking admin kicked me and not him. there are some seriously n00by admins out there. like the ones that...well nevermind, i could go on for hours with that one. plus it has nothing to do with flashies...

See if we had catapults... we could launch that nub to make him useful...and stuff. :shrug03:

Edited by EbilDustBunny

i think they should put the same things into counterstrike source as they did into Condition Zero. all the ranking information, where you hit the dude, and all those other things. also, i think itd be cool to be able to design your own gun. like choos a base gun, and then add things on: grenade launchers, undermounted shotguns, laser sights...just general modifications. but one thing i am very glad for is that they force models in CSS. 1.6 and all its variations are EXTREMELY annoying in that many of the color schemes on the CT and T side are VERY similar, and its hard to tell whos ur enemy and whos not.