Need any car parts?

ReNNeN

Ah, good to have another hookup in the GC community. :) It doesn't look like you'd have the parts I'd be looking for, but might as well give it a shot:

I drive an '02 Mitsubishi Diamante VR-X, and could use:

-drilled/slotted rotors (pref plated) + semi-metallic pads

-coilover kit (haven't found someone that makes one), or a set of springs/shocks with a 2-3" drop in the front and 1-2" in the back (the fender gap in the front is greater than the one in the back)

-a quote on ported/polished headers

Too Bad i can't get cool things for my car....*sniffle* *sniffle*....no one will give me a turbo kit...*sniffle* *sniffle* for my 1989 Pontiac Grand Prix SE 2.8L*sniffle* *sniffle*

Edited by Whitney

over here, i cant dream of having a car until i graduate.

the price of the car wouldnt be too bad, although the car would have to be second hand.

but, insurance for under 21 year olds is stupidly expensive, we're talking at least $2000 a year.

then driving around london just wouldnt work out. firstly, the congestion charge would drive up a big enough bomb, but then theres parking costs, which would also cost a bomb.

the only reason i passed my driving test was to put down my friends who hadnt :D

Maybe i should migrate to america, live life to the full and get cheap car parts! :boing: