what we look like

Shadow Slayer

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Am I good, or am I good?

When I was there a couple years ago, we went up to Sacre Coeur. And there was this awesome guy who was just surrounded by Hummingbirds. It was amazing. They were just all congregating around him.. I have a picture somewhere.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NeO
Guest NeO
Guest NeO
Guests

heartless i've seen you in school b4 i think.... have i?? GHS?????? looks fimiliar. atleast. btw if you do no shaun comins?????

heartless i've seen you in school b4 i think.... have i?? GHS?????? looks fimiliar. atleast. btw if you do no shaun comins?????

yeah I go to GHS.. and no i don't think i know shaun comins.. but then again i have a serious problem with putting faces to names now.

Guest Darthlaze
Guest Darthlaze
Guest Darthlaze
Guests

Yes you do know me!! DURR I mock you for breaking fingers during lunch remember??? :D

Ooo, and as for like, WAY back when when you were talking about the Ninjitsu, that stuff is SO SO SO SO SO SO SO CRAZY SICK its unbelieveable. Like woah. Yeah, that sure sounds like it too, basically, let them hit, then make em die. It is, considered a Martial Art as well, seeing as how Martial Arts encompass ALL fighting arts, although most people seem to limit it to like, Asian fighting styles(Of course, Ninjitsu is Japanese ne ways....) Personally, I find Ninjitsu to be painfully cool and effective, although I dont think its quite as cool as Kempo, which tends to involve killing the "bad guy" about 20 times (Usually a technique involves about 8 shots to the groin, one of which is often some kinda knee drop, several arm/leg breaks, then approximately 3 different neck breaks) Sure, the ninjitsu may be practical, but with kempo you get to kill thier corpse!! SWEET!!

Ok, yeah Ive talked way too much in way too little space about something only I probably care about so Ill shut up now.... 8P)

Hope you hath been enlightened :D

Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guests

email me your pic ill host it and give you the link... xhernamewas@hotmail.com

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

for the love of god convert those two files to gif or jpeg format jiffy. :ph34r:

Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guests

jiff

jiff.jpg

jiff pwning the camera

jiffgirl.jpg

jiff probly about to pwn his hot girlfriend later that night...

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

if im home alone 1 nite ill try to get a pic of me up

:D

bet u all cant wait