what we look like

Shadow Slayer

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what flogging is but that dolphin looks pretty bored.

wow

and SS I was never formally in jui jitsu....just learned all I know from a friend who was....basically he taught me the basics cause once you have those down (leverage, striking, holds, etc.) you can progress on your own.

He's currently learning Budo Tai-jitsu which is 7 forms of ninjitsu combined...it's probably the most effective fighting style in the world (notice I say fighting style not martial ART)....Budo Tai-jitsu is all about letting the other guy move first then killing him before he finishes that move.........seriously.....he's learned how to throw a man by ripping his ear off....how to rip a mans face in half (literally) and how to kill ppl in under 2 seconds after the fight starts.............................................it's......................scary....

:ph34r:

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Thats Paris, if I'm not mistaken... looks awfully familiar.. perhaps Sacre Coeur?

Yes, that pic was taken in July just below Sacre Couer, moments after I had proposed to Jennifer. ;)

If you watch the movie Amelie (which is excellent) this area appears toward the end of the movie. In fact there is a shot where the guy is running up the steps, looks down at some pigeons, and the next shot is right where we were standing.