what we look like

Shadow Slayer

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GRR I HATE MEN! I JUST WISH ONE WOULD FREAKING HIT ME AND TAKE HIS PUNISHMENT LIKE A MAN! i think they don't hit me cause they are afraid :ph34r: the only guy who has ever hit me with out feeling bad about it is my exboyfriend.. hahaha (sounds abusive.. he wasn't... we play fought a lot and once after we broke up it turned into real agression and we kicked eachother butts at the vines concert.. i went home with 2 black eyes, broken foot, chipped tooth, and bloody lip.. and COUNTLESS bruises and scratches... he went home with a broken nose, broken thumb, bleeding eye/black eye, and a huge welt on his knee.. SO BAM..) :blink:

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
sounds abusive

I didn't know both parties in a relationship could be abusive at the same time :blink:;)

hey i took tae kwan doe.. doesn't mean i was good.. and it doesn't mean i can remember it.. i was so freaking little :blink: I got to a green belt with 2 black stripes (yeah i know not very far.. but i was 6 and i could break a 1 inch thick board.. i was proud.. hm.. maybe ill take it up again)