Power Hungry? Corruption?

Windex

Fatty seems to have a problem with dealing with things of the past... for example me, i was minding my own business in server and came up with the idea to put mmmm infront of my windex, since i was ex Mmmm i didn't think it would be a problem seeing how i helped start it and all, but fatty decided to be mean about it and make me change it, i wasn't claiming to be Mmmm just claiming to be and ex Mmmm no harm intended. seeing how my S/N is also MmmmWindex and has been since before i even knew fat but he decided to get mad and ban me, well he has told me everything in Mmmm is done by a vote, and for a thing such as this i'd think there would be a vote? its not like i didn't anything horribly bad, i changed it like i was told but i was kicked. so was fat just going on a power trip? or did he have something wrong with me? you might wanna think twice about how he is really leading, this is a game! not life... i can see banning people for cheating or other such things but i tried talking about it nicely but he insisted on kicking me...

i just think its rediculous i cant have mmmmwindex as a name when i helped make the clan(guild)... no one else had a problem with it and i was playing with like 6 Mmmm the other night... no one said anything... they all understood i wasn't Mmmm or claiming to be one? why can't you just let it go? is it that big of a dealover a game? c'mon...

I dont think Fatty needs a specific reason to ban anyone? Does he? I mean it is HIS server and HE paid for it, therefore HE can decide what deserves a banning. EITHER way I think changing your name to include ANY other clans tag WITHOUT permission deserves an immediate ban. PERIOD. I think it is wrong to impersonate and wrong to think that you can get away with it. If you would have been on the CsLs server I would have asked you to remove the tag and given you 10 seconds to do it. Then I would have banned you permanently, no ifs ands or buts. You should have known better, and the fact that "at one time you were in Mmmm" doesn't matter because you are NOT now.

So in short, Fatty doesn't need a reason to ban you, although there is one. Impersonation is stupid, and you should have known better Windex. You may have once been an Mmmm member, but you aren't now so don't even try to "pretend" or "reminisce" about the past. You earned your ban, congrats.

Gunman

i didn't have the Mmmm tag i just had plain mmmmwindex not [Mmmm]Windex but my aim s/n is mmmmwindex? so why can't i have the same CS name? i'm not trying to be Mmmm or anything like it its just the name, no tag...

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests

the man has a point, no matter how lame it is, a point nonetheless.

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
i didn't have the Mmmm tag i just had plain mmmmwindex not [Mmmm]Windex but my aim s/n is mmmmwindex? so why can't i have the same CS name? i'm not trying to be Mmmm or anything like it its just the name, no tag...

because it is THEIR server. If you want to use mmmmwindex or [Mmmm]windex go to www.recongamer.com.. order your own server... and knockyourself out.

they could make everybody use the name jollygolloywillywolly01 if they really wanted too...

im confused, dont know why you got banned for just doing that especially if you changed it when he asked you too....... ;)

ok you all act like this game is real life, its a GAME not the army, everyone gets so friggin uptight over the littlest things... for example a NAME! its not the end of the world... quit acting like it, you tell me to grow up but you play and worship this game like a 9 yr old! i'm grown up, i tried settling this in a nice manner but you (fatty) are the one that threw a fit and kicked me... i think you need to grow up... but thats just my opinion

This guy raises a stink all the time. He was banned from the CsLs server and screamed at me and emailed me 6 times in 3 days, as well as OM'in me at least 4 times in that time period. The reason I didnt unban him RIGHT away was because my mom had to goto the hospital to have emergency surgery, and when I told him that it seemed like he didn't even care.

Windex when you say "we act like this is real life", well for some of us we care about the other people on here IN real life so in turn it kinda does make this game a little more serious. I think you are just a punk kid who needs to get a life and stop hanging around here if you dont like it.

I for one am tired of the constant Mmmm bashing. I am sick and tired of hearing from people who HARDLY play on the Mmmm server or any other community servers, or even from the people who come back after a long absence, and complain about "abuse" and "wrongful banning" as if anything has changed since they were here last (other than their own). GROW UP! You don't like playing on the Mmmm server? THEN DONT!

A word of advice to anyone who plays on any community servers, put up with this minor crap and quit causing a ruckus every 2 seconds and you will be fine...otherwise get out of here...we DONT need that kind of attitude around here.

GG Windex, I think you should just leave again IMO. You don't like Mmmm? So LEAVE! There is my flame, go ruin some other server now.

Gunman

Why can't people see that what Cane said is absolutely right? If he asked you to change it, big deal, change it. To use your point, it's a game. Why even argue. Your initial post indicates you were trying to associate yourself with Mmmm. Now you come here and instead of apologizing and saying "yep, it's your house", it's "you have a problem".

I don't care to see the logs, really no point. What's above speaks for itself.

for one, i did change it.. if you read it right you woulda saw it, i'm not trying to be some punk kid either, i'm was just trying to have fun... i was still kicked even though i did change it, yes i know alot of us do know some people and i'm not trying to bash on Mmmm, i just think its rediculous that all this had to happen over a name... and mr. x i was just trying to state that i WAS Mmmm not anymore though... please read more carefully before you try to restate what i said...

i like Mmmm as the group but there may be a few a disagree with... i wasn't trying to cause trouble but thats what it turned into... think what you all want though...

GARR!!!!! How many ears am i gonna have to box before you people settle down and just discuss.

Windex: If Fatty, or anyone else in [Mmmm] requests you to change your name please just do it. I understand that you said you did and good for you now let it go.

Fatty: I see no reason to ban him but it is your server so no fault there.

Everyone else: Butt out!! This is kinda between Fatty and Windex. Neither of them think what they did was wrong and depending on what view you take neither of them are. So let's just all take a few breaths count to 999999999999999 and then be reasonable.

<----- And now I have the dancing homer...to post or not to post <_<