Congratulations Fatty!

*BiGBonES**

Thank you!  LOL I was wondering how long it would be until someone made mention of my l337 bar like thing.

Um, what does a Warrant Officer do, anyways?

"The services view warrant officers, apart from the Army's warrant officer aviators, as senior technical experts and managers. Warrant officers serve repeatedly in similar positions, without the succession of broadening assignments typical of the careers of commissioned officers. In comparison with commissioned officers, they are heavily concentrated in engineering and maintenance occupations and, in some of the services, in intelligence and administrative positions."

i think it looks more like a doorbell of the future. :shrug03:

After one reaches Command Sergeant Major at 10k posts, they each go by 5,000.

I only did the pics up to 40,000, which is Chief Warrant Officer 5. I figured I wasn't in a rush to get all the ranks done....but someday.

Would you believe that my stats still boast that I'm most active in a closed part of our forums:

Mmmm Archives

( 3518 posts / 18% of this member's active posts )

Gotta understand, I've been going at this current board for over 3 years now. Good times. I think I have several thousand posts buried over in the DOH private forums somewhere....

Oh! Now I see what you all are talking about w/the doorbell thing. The graphic isn't set up for the IPB default skin.

I always check this site at work, and as long as I scroll past the big GC banner at the top and hide the rankings, this site looks work-related to those that don't know. ;)