The Reverend(c)

TheReverend(c)

TheReverend©

Steam ID STEAM_0:0:6207164

GC *100TIC* #1

GC *100TIC* #2

GC *100TIC* #5

Not a forum I like to be in but I need to take responsibility for past offences. Im banned from three servers. Yes thats 3. Not real proud of it. Hope its not a record, but I need to rectify this situtaion. In the near future I hope to apply for admin priveleges with GC. But how can I honestly ban/unban people as an admin when I have committed these offence myself. Here is what happened to the best that I can recall.

Many months ago I started playing on the GC servers and all was good (sorry, I cant recall the exact server or date/time). I embraced the GC philosophy and was playing well untill one night a hacker joined the game. I made a remark about hackers not wanted here. You all know I hate hackers. Six was the admin and when I confronted the admin about the hacker I said things that were inapropriate. I didnt know that he was watching the hacker in question. As per GC rules I was banned. Nothing against Six but I said the wrong things. Like I said I cant remember wich server this was. The other two servers I honestly cant recall what I did. I may have tk'd or shot a teammate accidentally (Ive never intentioally tk'd or shot a teammate) or said a word that an admin didnt like. I do get twitchy when I play and may have tk'd someone, but I screwed up and thats why Im here. Since then I have played on the GC servers Im not banned on with the utmost concern for GC rules, and love being an active member on GC forums.

Furthermore, I, The Reverend hereby apologize's profusely to Fatty and company for any and all offences committed on GC servers. I throw myself onto the mercy of Fatty and the Board to please forgive the sins of this faux minister. Thank you all,

Don "The Reverend©" Collins.

PS: Fatty's Pimped out ride is L33t! :D

Admins should be known well within the community your right. But certain people are alot more mature and well adapt for admining a server. Honestly, this guy seems from his post to be a great up and coming Future Admin. The post was so good i had to jump in here and spit my 2 cents! :wavey:

In the near future I hope to apply for admin priveleges with GC.

Rev you gotta read the fine print. You have to be a member for a while before you can even be considered for admin.

Fair enuff, thanks for the unban guys. :D

so, uh, still anxiously waiting for that official "welcome rev© to gc" thread. eh? eh?!? :D

In the near future I hope to apply for admin priveleges with GC.

Rev you gotta read the fine print. You have to be a member for a while before you can even be considered for admin.

Fair enuff, thanks for the unban guys. :D

so, uh, still anxiously waiting for that official "welcome rev© to gc" thread. eh? eh?!? :D

lol oh yea. :D

(edited)
er?!?

i've paid to donate my time, but haven't thought of it like that until you put it that way. if that's how you see it, that's how you see it.

i donated my money to ensure i've got a fun place to play. ;)

50 to play any time I want, on any GC server I wish is a good deal, especially considering the environment is fun, friendly and trash free.

50 extra to make sure it stays that way is well worth it.

2 bucks a week for 24/7 good clean fun is very cheap!!!! I'm not paying to donate my time, as there are very few obligations. I can come and go as I please. I view it as helping the GC cause.

Edited by pavid

$100 a month to deal justice sounds fun to me.

$100 a year sounds more like it...

Yes, that's yearly. I think Saris is so excited at the prospect of whipping out the ban stick that he's willing to pay $100 monthly. Perhaps we should inform Fatty that we have another victim, err, candidate that is exceptionally motivated.