Favourite Pistol

mookie

Which is your favourite pistol?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As was noted in the favourite guns poll, nobody's voting for pistols. So here's a poll for pistols only. Choose the deadliest, or most cost effective, or shiniest, or whatever. For me it's definitely the p228. With decent aim the 13 round magazine is more than enough to kill someone, and it's good to be able to shoot a bit faster than a deagle.

I hate all pistols!!!! Glock doesn't kill a person with hs... usually only does 50 dmg without helmet 30 damage with helmet. Burst fire seems to nurf the bullets. The USP you can be point blank and still miss a guy. Deagle is the king of random headshots!! Elites are even more innaccurate than the glock... I hate the sound of the p228 little crack crack.... 5-7 is just worthless. Can you tell i have a sore spot pistols!!??

I voted dualies. I voted dualies because I shoot them fast. So fast. You wouldnt believe how fast. Its hard to describe. Its like blast blast blast blast blast blast. No wait, its more like blastblastblastrblastbasltbaslt. Its more like a mp5 rate of fire. Really fast. Oh and I feel |337 when I get dualie killz :D

GC Alumni

I read a suggestion somewhere that with dualies you should bind fire to the mouse wheel, and that way you can fire fast. I tried this in CS:S and it didn't seem to work, since I think it would only bind either wheel up or wheel down but not both. Does this work in 1.6, or is this just a lie I read?

Just wheel up (or down) would yield a rapid rate of fire. If you have the clicky wheel intellimouse.

Its an academic argument, who wants the bind the wheel to fire? Its like playing CS and using your keyboard to "look" and foregoing the mouse (ala Bob Lee, RIP friend).

Anyhow, when I shoot the dualies, they make thye TMP look like a slug. Thats how fast I fire them.

GC Alumni

Yeah I found that wheel up of down would give a good rate of fire, but only for several rounds as I can't move the wheel continuously. Anyway you're right that it's pointless, given enough practice it's pretty easy to get a fast rate of fire from just clicking. I used to do the same thing in Perfect Dark with the Falcon 2, sometimes I could shoot that thing faster than any of the automatic weapons in that game.

i voted dualies, because in the pisty round, the 30 rnd mag really gives you the edge. yes, the Deagle will always get the most votes, and to tell you the truth, i really like the deagle. but theres sumthing about the dualies that i really like. so yeah, thats my vote. but everyonce in a while i get this urge to go ninja, so i buy a TMP and a USP...boy that is fun. well, TMP or silenced M4A1. thats fun too.

I hate all pistols!!!!  Glock doesn't kill a person with hs...  usually only does 50 dmg without helmet 30 damage with helmet.  Burst fire seems to nurf the bullets.  The USP you can be point blank and still miss a guy.  Deagle is the king of random headshots!!  Elites are even more innaccurate than the glock...  I hate the sound of the p228 little crack crack....  5-7 is just worthless.  Can you tell i have a sore spot pistols!!??

ok, but what happens in the pistol round for you then? do you use a knife?

I voted dualies. I voted dualies because I shoot them fast.  So fast.  You wouldnt believe how fast.  Its hard to describe.  Its like blast blast blast blast blast blast.  No wait, its more like blastblastblastrblastbasltbaslt.  Its more like a mp5 rate of fire.  Really fast.  Oh and I feel |337 when I get dualie killz :D

Sounds like, gattagattagattagattagattagatta, right? :D

I voted dualies. I voted dualies because I shoot them fast.  So fast.  You wouldnt believe how fast.  Its hard to describe.  Its like blast blast blast blast blast blast.  No wait, its more like blastblastblastrblastbasltbaslt.  Its more like a mp5 rate of fire.  Really fast.  Oh and I feel |337 when I get dualie killz :D

Sounds like, gattagattagattagattagattagatta, right? :D

:boing::freak:

GC Alumni

Actually lately I've been finding I can do some reasonable damage with the glock. Still usually not enough to kill, but sometimes enough to make someone take cover so I have time to hide with my shotgun.