Who do you think is the best?

TheGeek

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few dozen names come to mind, Cujo, M2, Stedanko, Vovik, Brew Meister, Brillow, Freedom, Sim, Mag, Sgt. Slaughter, Laz, Zester, Col. Sanders, Ich, Rico, Leveller, Michigan Man, Section.159, Shep, GirlGamer, Saris, MrDuke, Zero, Acid, Hangover, TJWitz, Ice Berge... the list goes on and on and on...

I wouldn't say anyone is BEST. Some people camp with the AWP which makes them come out on top of the leader board and others lead their team to victory but don't mind ending on the bottom of the score board.

I don't know anyone on West. :huh:

I have on/off days so bad, its really hard to tell whether I'm good or not because so many things can affect my score: If I'm bored, I blind rush non-stop, not caring about teammates and usually end up taking on 3-4 enemies from rushing in. If I'm tired, I tend to not dodge and not run away when facing multiple enemies. And if I don't pamper my AK everytime it gives me 2+ kills, it gets angry and stops killing everything.

When I'm well rested and just joined in, I usually go 2+:1. Also depends on who I'm up against as well.

That is a good question. I'd have to it break down further and define why someone is the best.

If you are refering to skill then I'd have to come up with a list similar to VooDoo's (including VooDoo as well). These are the guys that are on top of the leader boards.

If you are refering to people that are a pleasure to play with, again, my list would look very similar to VooDoo's and I'd add Shazz, Bushmaster, Wayfarer, SilentStile, LCD, Killzugud, Duma, jessica_alba, liltard, Pavid, Lunk, Mini_Me, Fatty, Cranky, Preacher, Rev, etc etc.

Now, I'd also have to create a respect category. Someone whom you'd be willing to look 6 CT's in the face and have nothing but a glock in your hand if he asked you to. The one who is very motivational, uplifting, empowering, tactical...

only one fits that category. One Fatty-=GC=-.

Now, I'd also have to create a respect category.  Someone whom you'd be willing to look 6 CT's in the face and have nothing but a glock in your hand if he asked you to.  The one who is very motivational, uplifting, empowering, tactical...

only one fits that category.  One Fatty-=GC=-.

True Brillow, I'd agree with you there. Also, Ice Berge is a good strat caller. I sometimes try too but most of the time too lazy to open my mouth.

I love when I'm playing on a team with what I call 'sidekick', although he may or may not have a better score than me if I play with someone skilled and we call out strats and lead the whole team it's the best times in CS. Brillow you'd be one of them. Dr. Doom sometimes surprises as a good side kick as well. Also, k-wix, Cujo, m2, Lunk....gonna end here before I forget someone...you all know who you are.

...Rico only hits me when I misbehave. I'm trying to be good... ...really, I am. Don't hit me. Please?

Heh. Honestly, a list of people who all take immense pleasure in smoking me time and again is to innumerable to even bother with.

The same can be true of people that I just can't wait to join to play with. Old-timers and newbies alike.

In all, I <3 GC.

PS: as for the purely selfless, do anything to play his part award, I put my money down on Fatty, too.

I get mad sometimes. I use to get mad alot more often when I started doing the better thing and take the harder sides of the map. Mostly because of the inability of some people to follow the rest of the team on a strat. Eventually, I mellowed quite a bit when I started paying attention more to everyone's accomplishments. So we only killed 3 guys that round, oh well, good job on the kills "name here." You'd be supprised what a bit of confidence in a map will do for your hand eye coordination.