NES for sale

shep48

Dude, RBI baseball is still the best sports game ever, right in front of Blades of Steel! :biglaugha: I still have mine as well, and still works just fine. Still have the powerpad too. You want a good workout? Forget the DDR pad. Get an NES and a powerpad. A friend and I broke the pad out about 2 years ago and about died after 10 minutes.

Dude,  RBI baseball is still the best sports game ever, right in front of Blades of Steel!  :biglaugha:  I still have mine as well, and still works just fine.  Still have the powerpad too.  You want a good workout?  Forget the DDR pad.  Get an NES and a powerpad.  A friend and I broke the pad out about 2 years ago and about died after 10 minutes.

I loved when they got errors they would just "" and shake... LOL. Hockey was awesome too for NES. Choose between fat guys, middle guys, and skinny guys. Great stuff.

Suckers!! I have 4 Nes Systems!!! Only bought one too!! All my buddies gave me theirs ages ago. I have that stuff still hooked up in my room. Nothing like listening to the old 2 bit tunes and playing the original final fantasy! Gah, im such a game geek/addict. I have pretty much every console and thousands of games!

P.S. Tetris LvL 104 need I say more......

<- Needs a life!

Suckers!! I have 4 Nes Systems!!! Only bought one too!! All my buddies gave me theirs ages ago. I have that stuff still hooked up in my room. Nothing like listening to the old 2 bit tunes and playing the original final fantasy! Gah, im such a game geek/addict. I have pretty much every console and thousands of games!

P.S. Tetris LvL 104 need I say more......

<- Needs a life!

Which consoles do you have?