RESERVATIONS OPEN TO PUBLIC!

Fatty

DIBS:  A11 me please, Money sent! I'm EXCITEDDDEEDD!!!

Edit:  Just realized that i'm sitting accross from duke!!

Might have bring a some chloroform with me.. :D

Happy Day, Happy Day!!!!!!

Dear Mag Blog,

My doctor said I made huge improvements over the last month.

I told him that my subject...er...friend actually chose to sit across from me instead of choosing any other seat out of 100 possibilities! That's no co-incidence, it was meant to be!!!

Afterwards, the Dr said to increase my meds. I don't see how that is improvement. Maybe it's some kind of new, radical psychotherapy.

I hope Mag likes my 'I <3 Mag' shrine that I'm making for the A table. Of course, it won't obstruct my view.

Rented the movie 'Misery' today. I really like that movie...

they have a room right across the hall from where we will be sitting. you can put your coolers in there and the hotel loves it when you use thier ice so it will still work out. soooo..... first one to die every round gets the beer??

*that is if we still have that room this time.

they have a room right across the hall from where we will be sitting. you can put your coolers in there and the hotel loves it when you use thier ice so it will still work out. soooo..... first one to die every round gets the beer??

*that is if we still have that room this time.

And if either of us ever dies...muahahahaha...I'll get it.. <_<

Keep in mind that the hospitality room next to us was an upgraded courtesy. It was originally upstairs next to Fat's room.

If the room next to us is rented by another group, then be ready to hoof it for your drinks.

Unless... our director of security could persuade said group to leave OUR rightful hospitality room.

What say, Kilz?

"I'd suggest moving your party to another part of the hotel...and that's not a suggestion"

Keep in mind that the hospitality room next to us was an upgraded courtesy.  It was originally upstairs next to Fat's room.

If the room next to us is rented by another group, then be ready to hoof it for your drinks.

Unless... our director of security could persuade said group to leave OUR rightful hospitality room.

What say, Kilz?

"I'd suggest moving your party to another part of the hotel...and that's not a suggestion"

lol, hahah. thx for the laugh its been a long day. how about this.... what would it cost to rent this hospitality room? maybe we could figure something out. it was extremely convienent to have everything right there. just a thought, you can back to me with this in the FF staff forums if this isnt an appropriate place to discuss this.