Do you want a Spray/Banner?

k-wix

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi K-Wix..... guess i wanna jump on the bandwagon too :D I would be eternally grateful if you could produce a svelt Pantsandhat for me with a transparent backgroud. The transparent background is really the most important part for me. I'd like it to be purely images and as far as pants styles and hat styles, cooridination is all that counts there. And i suppose that since the background will be transparent something should be done to make it stand out... but i leave all that to your skill. I'm really eager to see what you produce. :luxhello::luxhello: Thanks

Hey wix How about a spray for good ol' Baruch huh?

Maybe wit my name and a BioHazardish theme

Thnx guy i've seen some of your other ones and needless to say

i love em keep on keepin on. :peace:

Baruch - your spray is completely finished, and looks sweet in my own opinion, but my fileshack account seems to be disabled for some reason - im not precisely sure why.. but i've contacted the administrators.. the website still is 'up' so i think its just a hiccup in the system or something.

http://kwix.shackspace.com <-- My Website

http://kwix.shackspace.com/CSSPRAY/GC <-- where your spray will be when things work out.

Hey wix, can you design me one of your infamous spray's and possibly a banner when you get time? I don't have a particular theme, but I just want something unique. I seen some of your work and i'm loving it. Need not to rush, take your time. It would be greatly appreciated.

hEy k-wix, :luxhello:

I would love to have both of the photos in my profile become sprays! I don't know how to do that stuff; you're awesome and specialty skilled!

Or I will take any of your popular creations with a theme to fit.

-High Fox

That's some amazing work Kwix, wish I had your skill with photoshop. I'm kinda looking for a new spray but never have time myself.

I've had a few ideas but not the know-how to do it, plus I'm sure my biggest idea would be very tough. Let me know what you think if you're interested or have an idea for somethin simpler.

I was thinking my game name "Ice_Berge | gc" with an ice theme ;). Something like the litters suspended in air with icicles hanging off the edges at an angle like from a heavy wind storm. If you've ever see the movie "The day after tomorrow" that might help visualize.

Colors could be white, silver, blue or anythign else that matches the ice/snow theme.

What do you think? Can it be done?

(edited)

Baruch - 100%

Pants and Hat - 30%

High Fox - 0% (not exactly sure what source image you want)

Pestilence 0% (will start at some point)

Ice_Berge - 100%

keeping track of all the images im doing, like i said my webservice is apparently down to the point of no uploading, so you wont get them until probably late monday.. maybe later.

I know someone in game asked me for one, and i said i would, but i get asked a lot and i cannot remember the name.. so.. whoever it was needs to post in this forum :)

Edited by k-wix

wow dude that spray is so awesome

I just went and checked since i saw you were playing

and bam behold the beautiful artwork that you have made me

I had to go play 2 more rounds and spray it all over the place

just to show it off thanks again

It's sweet!!!!! :o:peace::hug:

Update....

PantsandHat - 25%

HighFox - 0%

Pestilence - 100%

SilentStile - 0%

PantsandHat

Yea, im working on it, but having lots of difficulties finding some specific pants and hats that fit together with CS Transparency - so its basically technical issues.

HighFox

give me an idea for a theme. That picture in your profile is too small - ill need something else.

Pestilence

Pestilence.jpg

Done. Pestilence is the plague, right? so its very evil and dark. hope you like it.

SilentStile

asked me to do one in-game, your on my list.

Update....

PantsandHat - 25%

HighFox - 0%

Pestilence - 100%

SilentStile - 0%

PantsandHat

Yea, im working on it, but having lots of difficulties finding some specific pants and hats that fit together with CS Transparency - so its basically technical issues.

HighFox

give me an idea for a theme. That picture in your profile is too small - ill need something else.

Pestilence

Done. Pestilence is the plague, right? so its very evil and dark. hope you like it.

SilentStile

asked me to do one in-game, your on my list.

That is awesome!! Its better then anything that I was thinking of, I can't thank you enough!! You are sooo 1337 when it comes to this stuff and keep up the good work with the music remixes. Thanks again!!