Do you want a Spray/Banner?

k-wix

By this point a few of you guys know i have a little photoshop skill, enough to create banners/sprays and things of that nature, and since this is the current forum right now, i figured i'd offer some 'services' up for you guys. I'll do just about anything for free, i love projects and i enjoy honing my skills. My specialties usually lie in banner-work / text.

I know there are people who have requested sprays who i have not got back with in awhile, If you are one of them and you want a spray, Please Post here with some details. Same goes for anyone who wants any other work. Make sure to be specific with your requests, give me some colors - text/theme ideas, anything that might convey what you want a bit better.

Hope to get some requests.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes please.

text - gamerscoalition.com, west coast (#3), admin.

theme - i live in the san francisco bay area. my current spray is my avatar (red wings logo). that's all that is in the idea bucket.

I got into an IM and you posted me 3 images, so i used one of them, hopefully no one minds the modification of this image >.> If so please post and ill take it down ^_^

stuttering.john.jpg

www.extempore.org

i like blue, or rather a darker blue. i also like humorous sprays. ummm maybe you could tie in something like.....

www.caleague.com

maybe something with the CAL triangle but like a Dark blue and some other color. idk, maybe thats a better idea. i will think of more stuff but i guess it is a start.

www.extempore.org

i like blue, or rather a darker blue. i also like humorous sprays. ummm maybe you could tie in something like.....

www.caleague.com

maybe something with the CAL triangle but like a Dark blue and some other color. idk, maybe thats a better idea. i will think of more stuff but i guess it is a start.

Okay, I went a bit above and beyond with this - but i really like the final product.

xT.bmp

opinions?

I like the idea, personally, K. ...could you take the white off of them, bring the highlight down to a dull blue on the X, and give the T the same kind of emboss?

I'm seeing the X wrapped around the T almost like the ornate hilt of a sword, and it's all done in a dull metal.

If you still have time, I'd be greatful for a clan related one.

Something along the lines of this:

rgtbbccopy3na.jpg

but with the name bigbones in the place of rgt53?

Also, if you could get a funky spiced up version of the bbc clothing brand logo in the background that would be cool:

11358_52607_big.gif

Thankyou :peace:

P.S. do you still have that old video of the doh v mmm circle of death knife fight that took place in febuary/march time?

Edited by *BiGBonES**

Okay guys, here we go. 3 done.

bushmaster.jpg

You've been after me for a logo for a long time, so here it is. this was probably the most difficult to do because working with small pictures like the patch/m4 carbine is hard. still, did my best.

bbc.jpg

Really like the manipulation and greyscale effect, i think it looks 'sharp' which is how i picture 'bbc' to be. sharp. Enjoy?

fatty.jpg

And last but not least, the fat-man himself. i cut you out (and its a very good cut, if i do say so myself) and placed you in a much more winterized enviroment, then i added in flavor text and incorperated your 'HO!' text.