Do you want a Spray/Banner?

k-wix

LOL, looks great in game!

Dang, I forgot all you had to have was a graphic anymore, I forgot that it would convert it for you.

Do you still have the file? If so, can you make it say: Happy Holidays from Fatty

The grammar in one line is busting me...I keep thinking it's talking to me.

Nice cutout!

Think it would be too smushed if we tossed our url in there somewhere?

Happy Holidays from all of us at

gamerscoalition.com

or something?

Thanks!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL, looks great in game!

Dang, I forgot all you had to have was a graphic anymore, I forgot that it would convert it for you.

Do you still have the file?  If so, can you make it say: Happy Holidays from Fatty

The grammar in one line is busting me...I keep thinking it's talking to me. 

Nice cutout!

Think it would be too smushed if we tossed our url in there somewhere?

Happy Holidays from all of us at

gamerscoalition.com

or something?

Thanks!

Fixed. (If you still see the same image, just hold ctrl+click refresh on your browser)

Can you do sprays with transparency?

I need one like perhaps 128 x 512 or perhaps 64 x 512 that just says gamerscoalition.com on it....with a transparent background.

This is for the permanent in-game advertisements.

btw, dust2 is basically done now except for this banner. Looking for something nice that can go on all maps in one place.

Make it nice and big....only once per map....so perhaps 64 x 1024

If you can't do transparent backs, let me know.

btw, dust2 is basically done now except for this banner.  Looking for something nice that can go on all maps in one place.

Make it nice and big....only once per map....so perhaps 64 x 1024

If you can't do transparent backs, let me know.

Sure, i can do transparent backgrounds, But 64 x1024 seems a bit odd as far as dimension goes.. what format would you like the picture in?

vmt.

You'd have to make a spray and then test it out...but the word on the street is that converting pics to vmt using cstrike doesn't work with these mani advertisements we're doing.

Here's an example...X made a transparent spray with some font he bought at the carnival:

http://www.gamrs.co/forums/in...ype=post&id=377

That's the idea...dunno the dimensions of what he did.

Whatever you wanna mess with is great. If you do a really cool/nice one, perhaps it'll avoid being surpassed soon.

Ultimately, I need it in VMT.

We're going to add this into dust2 today.

Im aware of VTF and its undergoings, i can probably whip up a VMT spray with transparency, all it is is Alpha Channels - when i wanted to learn how to make a transparent spray i learned all about this. So yea - im pretty sure i can whip something up. Im only reall aware of VTF though, im not all that hip to VMT, if you guys had a link you could post , im sure i could learn and adapt.

I dont have access to that forum link, fatty.. or atleast it tells me i can't go.. but i whipped something up that i *think* is transparent.. I didnt have time to test it - have to go to work here shortly. Heres a link: The text is really plain, as this is just sort've a test, i can do something more ornate when i know it works.

The dimensions of the file are {128x512} the first # you posted.

http://kwix.shackspace.com/gcLogo.vtf

Edited by k-wix

Fatty just mistyped. It is vtf that he's after. vmt is the extension for an associated file in mani that holds location information for the vtf image. vmt is just a text file.

k-wix, one other thing. That logo looks great, but the file size is 340kb, which is a lot for clients to download when joining the map. Anyway to get that in the 100k range? 50kish would be great.

I think you could trim it some by making it 64x512.

hmmm, nvm.  I got it down to 32kb I believe.  Now to wait for testing. :)

Relax, let me do you guys up a more ornate logo :) test with that, and tell me if it works, THEN ill get started on a much better logo for you :)

I whipped that up in like seriously 2-4 minutes, give me an hour and ill have something much prettier, i just want to know if that size is alright, ect ect.

gcLogo3.gif

gcLogo4.gif

gcLogo5.gif

gcLogo6.gif

Some more rough designs i've worked up.. any of them can be polished/redone.. whatchya thing gc'ers. Built with simplicity and transparency in mind. The text on there now tends to stick out like a sore thumb.

Edited by k-wix

Should we have a subforum for you, Kwix?

I have a wonderful idea for a spray!

I need a man/beast/character...something cool, tough looking....holding over his head a large stick/bat/club that has BAN clearly written on it...on the character's shirt (maybe a tattered shirt, who knows) I'd like to see either gamerscoalition or GC.

Can do? Quite a challenge.

I was thinking less crazy than "the hulk" but more agressive than your average joe holding the ban stick.

*Kwix - do you think this would be a goodplace for a sub forum or in one of the CS forums?

SPGC4443.JPG

Can you make this say ZesteR

and instead of aqua pure.. say pure pwage

I tried once, but i'm not very good at it at all. And I did notice that it's 3D and there is 3 'Zest' s on the box.

Thanks k-wix!

SPGC4443.JPG

Can you make this say ZesteR

and instead of aqua pure.. say pure pwage

I tried once, but i'm not very good at it at all. And I did notice that it's 3D and there is 3 'Zest' s on the box.

Thanks k-wix!

Wow, this was difficult, it took me some time.. Heres the edit:

Zester.jpg

Also, fatty if you want to make me a subforum go for it, im still working on the GC Spray, I can't come up with good source images though.

- The 'R' letter was handcrafted by me, it was difficult to find something that matched up so i went with my own creation.

- The image was slid over and a lot of the original stuff got overtaken, so i had to clean up with paintbrush/pen/spray work.

- The background behind the new text was copied from the old text, then blurred and painted around to make it look like something new/realistic. The edges were the hardest parts to do.

Edited by k-wix