• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

#1: Maverick with Love & Peace (I love TriGun)

#2: Crimson and Black

#3: Maverick came from Top Gun, but I'd like a more sci-fi-ish theme. Maybe something with Vash the Stamepede's gun??? If you don't know TriGun google it, you'll see what I mean. Great anime...if not, something futuristic with missles? (what Maverick is named after)

I hope it's not to late to get a sweet spray...You're dern good at them! I just find an image and put some words on it....lol, not nearly as nice looking

Okay guys, a lot of people asking if they can 'still get one'

Of course you can :) im still happy to do these, they usually dont take long.. but some of the more complicated ones can get very hard and sometimes i get lazy/give up so you gotta be patient and realize i may not be able to do all the requests. Brew yours is lookin pretty rough right now.

I dont want to release anything that looks bad or ugly :P So uh.. yea

Maverick and Slaughter - i whipped yours up tonight, Enjoy

maverick.jpg

slaughter.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hmm.. would it be possible for you to make me one? If so..

1) Colours - deep Red/Black

2)Name - Shaftiel

3) sorta a religious theme, but with a demonic tilt. Shaftiel was an angel until he sided with The Morning Lord (Lucifer). Up until that time he was the Keeper of the Angel of Death, and the Judge of God (or so the monks in 1245 A.D. said.. but what did they know right?). So perhaps some sort of demon who regrets his decision, perhaps railing agains the shackles of hell.. that sort of thing.

Be interested to see your take on it. I have alot of ideas, but no artistic skill at all :(

Shaftiel

• 2 months later...

Wow I know this thread has been dead a while but if K-wix or anyone else could give me a resizing of

serenity_art212.jpg

into a CSS spray form that would be super... I'm a nub when it comes to these kind of things :(

Edited by Allanon

• 4 weeks later...