Drinker/Smoker/Straight Edge?

anonymo

How do you get down?  

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I drink only expensive vodka and beer. Smoke only when others around me do, but it goes with alcohol. No chewing, that's nasty.

Where are the options for drugs? (hehe I know it won't be allowed)

(edited)

Zipperoo. Got hard drunk when I was 8 and ended up in the hospital as sick as dog. Never drank again.

Around the same time, took one puff of a cigar, threw it in the garbage. Never smoked again.

Never done drugs, ever - never will.

I'll have fun living 30 years past you all. That's the real GG.

Edited by Saris

Zipperoo. Got hard drunk when I was 8 and ended up in the hospital as sick as dog. Never drank again.

Around the same time, took one puff of a cigar, threw it in the garbage. Never smoked again.

wowie, you're so proud of your 'accomplishments', reminds me of me back in the day. now i can't say that stuff anymore, and one day you won't be able to say it anymore. You still have much time ahead of you.

I drink 3-4 nights out of the week and smoke, but not ciggs. I don't want to live 30 years longer than I have to, so GG yourself not me.

straight edge is pretty hardcore. defintely no drug using. some even go as far as no caffeine, pharmecuetical, on and on.

Straight edge, also known as sXe, is a lifestyle and (counter cultural) subculture, closely associated with punk or hardcore punk music existing worldwide, but most notably in the United States and Australia, which advocates abstinence in relation to tobacco, alcohol and recreational drug use (especially psychoactive and stimulant drug use), and for some people in relation to promiscuous sexual behaviour.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SXe

that last one might be a -1 on the straightedge vote though :D

Actually from what I've heard from the sXe arena, it is no drinking, smoking, drugs at all, and no sex outside wedlock so that description seems pretty accurate.

me = not sXe

Drink, smoke the ocassional cigar, but no sex out of wedlock for me. Well, that'd be cuz my wife would kill me. :biglaugha:

Drinker (Smoking kills) [ 15 ] ** [34.09%]

should i even be posting about this? being that im 15? i put drinking but i guess evreyone does that when they hit my age.

what ever

NuT- :freak::freak::freak::freak::freak:

straight edge is pretty hardcore. defintely no drug using. some even go as far as no caffeine, pharmecuetical, on and on.

Straight edge, also known as sXe, is a lifestyle and (counter cultural) subculture, closely associated with punk or hardcore punk music existing worldwide, but most notably in the United States and Australia, which advocates abstinence in relation to tobacco, alcohol and recreational drug use (especially psychoactive and stimulant drug use), and for some people in relation to promiscuous sexual behaviour.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SXe

that last one might be a -1 on the straightedge vote though :D

That sounds like me and I'm not even religious or anything. Of course, I never had the need for pharmaceutical drugs.

And trust me Vovik, I've received enough temptations from every one of those categories and then some to know that it's something I've made up my mind to never do. :)