What's everyone listening to?

witt

lol, terrible is like me, likes all kinds of random crap. I think Tom petty is one of the greatest rockers of all time.

On my .mp3 player (only holds 4 albums and used only for workouts):

A7X - City of Evil

A7X - Waking the Fallen

AFI - Sails of Sunset

Rise Against - Whatever their new CD is...it ROX!!!!

Actually, I'm not even sure who covered who, I dont even think that it was a Motorhead song, I think it was Lemmy singing as a guest with Zebrahead or something like that.

But Metallica had plenty of major hits before that, actually, they had started to go down hill by time that song was popular, lol.

Wow... until now I thought Metallica made that song all by themself. It's a shame that my favorite Metallica song is a cover song...

I'm not 100% sure who wrote, I thought Metallica covered it, but I may be wrong.

I dont have the CD, but if someone here does, look inside by the song name and see who's names are listed next to it, that will be who wrote it.

Now i'm curious, lol.

Metallica wrote enter sandman. I was reading about it and the riff for Enter Sandman was the first one Kirk Hammet ever made for Metallica.

As for me:

Lamb of God - Laid to Rest, Omerta

Pantera - Walk, 5 Minutes Alone, I'm Broken, Revolution Is My Name

Megadeth - Peace Sells, Die Dead Enough, Skin O' My Teeth

Misfits - Scream

Metallica - Disposable Heroes, Orion, One

Oops forgot the best

All Alice in Chains

Edited by CowboyFromHell

Yeah Clue, I think we were confused with a song that metallica covered on their Garage Inc. album. Pretty sure they did a Motorhead (or Zebrahead) cover on there. I'd check, but someone swiped that from me a few years ago, and I'm loathe to give them any more of my money. :/

Garage Inc. was a good album though, but then again they didn't write the music and by that time they put that out they had made it abundantly clear that they had no idea how to write a decent metal song anymore. :(

Right now listening to a Blues show on the radio. Good mix of delta blues, chicago blues and anything else the dj feels like playing. :)

Armor for Sleep, Fall Out Boys, Audioslave, Ashlee Simpson, Senses Fail, Jack Johnson, Maroon 5, Rooney, Simple Plan, Foo Fighters, Yellowcard, Dispatch, A Perfect Circle, Incubus, Dashboard Confessional, My Chemical Romance, Crossfade, Nickleback, Coldplay, Relient K, Mae, Anberlin, Later Days, Making April, Cute Is What We Aim For... (there more but um yeah)

OSI Instructor: Well let's see here, Mr. Samson. On the driving portion you totaled every car but the one you were driving. On the pistol range you refused to use a gun. And uh, oh, hah! Yeah, here's my favorite. On the written you drew the little guy with wings from the Led Zeppelin records.

Brock: Icarus. So uh, what are you trying to tell me here, little man; that you don't like Zep?

Whenever I'm in between bands I go back to the Zep.

Hahah. There's nothing wrong with the Zep.

...there's a gigantic difference between what I listen to and what I have to learn for my students.

I hear a lot of Avenge Sevenfold, Blink 182, Simple Plan, AC/DC and Lamb of God...

...I listen to Pink Floyd, Pearl Jam, the Pixies, Grand Poo Bah, Joe Walsh's non-Eagles stuff, anything by the Funk Brothers... That's generally the type of mainstream stuff that goes into my CD player.

...Gorky's Zygotic Mynci, Deathcab for Cutie, the Postal Service, the Eels, Danny Michelle, Modest Mouse, Neutral Milk Hotel, Lemon Tree, Age of Electric and Limblifter all have an indie spot in the tray and on my .mp3 playlists as well.

Currently listening to Kermit the Frog doing Harry Neillson's "Lime and Coconut", the La's "There She Goes", Rufus Wainwright's "Jealous of Your Cigarrette", Crash Test Dummies' "The First Noel" and The Advantage and The Minibosses doing various NES covers.