PING PONG!!!!

Magruter

Well thanks to mini, he said he would be able to provide a ping pong table for the festivities! 

Anyone have interest in playing, maybe a couple tourneys...  Post up, maybe we can put something together.

Ping Pong is incredibly difficult when you can only see out of one eye, however I love to play. Don't think I'd be in any tournies though.

i'll play and we could use zester's small head as the ping pong ball!! lol if you bring it i'll buy you a pizza.

Sweet... you can count on me and my head being there... so you and the pizza better be waiting!

Terrible, I too like to play with rules.. I play down in the game room on campus.

If this is going down Ill have to get back into playing everyday :P

if I end up coming, I will without a doubt play, especially in a tourney.

Also, if enough activities are planned that don't involve a computer (since I lack a game-worthy computer and don't plan on buying one anytime soon) I might actually be motivated to show this year.

• 1 month later...
You want to play ping pong at FF06? It'll only be acceptable if you were to play EXTREME PING PONG!!! <pulls out lighter fluid and a match>

Oh I thought thats what everyone ment, is there any other way to play it than EXTREME!!??

You want to play ping pong at FF06? It'll only be acceptable if you were to play EXTREME PING PONG!!! <pulls out lighter fluid and a match>

Oh I thought thats what everyone ment, is there any other way to play it than EXTREME!!??

Of coursssse....

but I don't think we'd be able to get the room pitch dark and black lights. OR forget the net and the paddles... add in some cups and ~ anyone following me?

Edited by EbilDustBunny