Neighbor's Christmas Lights

MrDuke

wowie, Duke, not one light?

that neighbor of yours must be competing in lights competition.....looks rather cool though. I'd live with him if I was a kid.

Hey... I have 2 lights up.

Besides, even if I did put up lights Griswald wouldn't leave me enough electricity to light 'em...

Removes duke off of restraining list.

Dear blog, i saw duke's house today, and i can't wait to visit... Maybe i'll pop in when he's not around so i can get the lay of the house before i stop by for dinner... Maybe he can be my bestfriend, then we can build a bar in the basement and drink beer and play pool every night!!! Oh I can't wait for the weekend.

LOL

And nice house duke.

Dear blog, i saw duke's house today, and i can't wait to visit... Maybe i'll pop in when he's not around so i can get the lay of the house before i stop by for dinner...  Maybe he can be my bestfriend, then we can build a bar in the basement and drink beer and play pool every night!!!  Oh I can't wait for the weekend.

Dear blog, i saw duke's house today, and i can't wait to visit... Maybe i'll pop in when he's not around so i can get the lay of the house before i stop by for dinner...  Maybe he can be my bestfriend, then we can build a bar in the basement and drink beer and play pool every night!!!  Oh I can't wait for the weekend.

Dear Mag blog,

I was admitted to the hospital with convulsions and heart failure. I...I...I..cannot believe what Mag typed!! My dream has come true!! I printed his post on special paper and hung it on my fridge!

I must figure out a new hiding spot for the bodies..er... survival challenged subjects so I can build a bar in the basement.

The hospital isn't too bad. The food is good, the TV is great and the 'community play time' let's me talk to new people with similar...issues. My only complaint are these restraints. They make it hard to type.

Ty for the compliments. I'm not trying to show off, I'm trying to show the sheer lunacy of this guy!! What a nut-job!!!!

All I can think of when I come home each night is National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation w/ Chevy Chase (Clark Griswald) putting the 2 plugs together to create the blackout. :biglaugha:

Dear blog,

My reverse psychology trick didn't work on duke's simple mind, he's is more raving made than ever before!! His admittance to a physc ward is a relief, but i still can't sleep knowing he might be getting out sooner than later!