What is it you want out of life?

Sir Shertown Pimp

what i want out of like is to be unconditionally loved by at least one person. i want to find a girl and get married and have kid and watch them grow up and have kids of there own. and build my dream house (which i already have the plans drawn up for) on a beach some where and sit on the rap around porch with my wife with our gray hair and no teeth and wath my grandchildren play in the sand with the sunshing down out of a clear blue sky. at that moment i could die havning everything i ever wanted.

S.S.

what i want out of like is to be unconditionally loved by at least one person. i want to find a girl and get married and have kid and watch them grow up and have kids of there own. and build my dream house (which i already have the plans drawn up for) on  a beach some where and sit on the rap around porch with my wife with our gray hair and no teeth and wath my grandchildren play in the sand with the sunshing down out of a clear blue sky. at that moment i could die havning everything i ever wanted.

S.S.

this is exactly what I want, but I'm skeptical that this opportunity exists for me.

I'm going to be honest. Most people who know me in actual life can attest to this, although the chance of this actually happening is low...

I want power. Simply put, the ability to influence and direct other peoples' lives (in both political and personal aspects) appeals to me over money, safety and even family life. That be said, everybody should be thankful that I will probably be kept from much power, since I would be the cruelest and most bloodthirsty dictator ever. Years of video games and an almost callous skepticism of human nature has left me with no unconditional regard for human life... I believe that life is only worth sustaining when the person has actual merit.

That said, I support the death penalty, and I would be thrilled to be judge, jury, and executioner.

** sigh **

But, your dreams of home ownership and finding “love� are good too.

I’m going to Starbucks.

my list would start with the person responsible for attempting to rename sizing nomenclature:

tall, venti, grande.

in line behind that person would be the pseudo-italian starbuck employee that refuses to make the conversion between my "large" and their "grande." you'd be last in line. by that time, the butter knife would have completely rounded, and your death would be most painful.

What I want out of life right now is an education and nice career that I enjoy. I mean, I graduated high school, had a couple of years of college, but I couldn't decide what I wanted to do so I quit and all I have to show is a huge bill. I haven't found anything I truley enjoy as far as a career. I haven't found a job that I can stand to do the rest of my life. I want a salary and not a hourly wage. I want to be in middle of the chain instead of bottom. I want vacation days, money to actually take the vacations, etc, etc. I want a career that I can pursue and make enough that I can build my own house the way I want it. I already have the significant other and she has a 4-year old daughter whom calls me daddy and whom I would do anything for. I have been the only father figure in her life since she was 2 1/2. I want to be finacially secure. I will pursue what I want in life because I hate to think of myself as a failure. That means giving college on last try. If I don't succeed this time around, I will never have the chance again. I am going to major in something I hope will give me what I want.

go back to school man.... I about dropped out after my second year, I hated computer science and calculus, but I said screw it, it will be worth it when Im finished so here's my story.

My goals..

Graduate High School with a decent GPA - accomplished

Go to a University, No community Colleges - accomplished

Graduate in computer Science - accomplished - very hard, but I did it

Start a career in the field I majored in and enjoy it - accomplished

Rise up from the very bottom of the food chain - accomplished

Buy all the toys I've ever wanted - in the process

Travel - in the process

become as profecient as I can in my field - working on it

Buy a House - not yet

Get Married - not anytime soon

Have children - going to be a while for this one

Retire and live on the money I have finacially secured over my lifetime - should be about ohh 40 years from now

It feels good graduating and accomplishing knowing that you did everything on your own. I came from a poor family and knew if I didnt do some things for myself, that is where I was going to be stuck. I had no help from anyone and earned everything I have done.

Honestly, I feel like... "so this is it?" what do I have to look forward to now? working all day and retiring? Which is kind of lame because I have accomplished half of my goals by age 23. guess its time for some new goals, they would have to be easier than what Ive already done....

Do two chicks at the same time

my list would start with the person responsible for attempting to rename sizing nomenclature:

tall, venti, grande.

in line behind that person would be the pseudo-italian starbuck employee that refuses to make the conversion between my "large" and their "grande." you'd be last in line. by that time, the butter knife would have completely rounded, and your death would be most painful.

this brought the funny

• 1 month later...

tall, venti, grande.

excuse me, but isn't it tall, grande, then venti? Hmm?

• 1 month later...

Early retirement.

Kick kids out of the house at 18 to (enjoy / catch up saving for) said retirement.

Be an upstanding person. I'd like to see a man's word worth something again, but I guess I'll just try to keep an elevated credit score in the meantime since that's the meter stick these days. But anyway, if I'm respected as a stand-up guy, when I tell someone they're an idiot it should mean something to them :)

Just some points then I'll get to my spiel

1-Who cares about starbucks? They aren't italian so they should drop that dumb size crap and their coffee tastes like old cigarettes anyways and gives me horrible indigestion (as well as everyone else I know)...you guys need Tim Hortons down there, it will bring you peace and prosperity!

2-Life is a joke, if you haven't gotten it yet then keep looking. Once you get the joke you'll never stop laughing. If you never get the joke you are just a thorn in everyones side who does get it.

3-There is no such thing as retirement.

So what do I want?

I want to know that all the crap in the world is going to stop. I want to know that male dominance will one day be but a distant memory. I want to know that people will actually start respecting eachother and stop stabbing everyone they meet in the back. I want to know that we smarten up one day, toss our worthless values to the curb and start living in reality so all the people suffering in the world on account of ignorance and backwards values can finally have to oportunity to live well instead of, well, live.

Other things on my list include:

-the price of beef jerky becomes rational

-someone starts an honest tobacco company

-people actually read the 2nd amendment and get rid of this stupid case law argument...or just keep shooting your kids...see if I care

-video cards become affordable...and not just the old ones

-TV ratings that are based on what channel you're watching on digital cable/sattelite and not by a preselected group that makes up less than 1% of the audience

-drug laws ratified so police stop wasting so much time hunting pot heads and actually start going after cocaine/extacy/specialk/meth....the list goes on...PULL YOUR HEADS OUT!!!

-this whole country thing is tossed in the pooper...if we were all one country then wars wouldn't happen nearly as much (there will always be civil war)

-the (white) owners of BET are shot, on BET...

-the media and people in general learn that it's the job of the parent to censor what their children are exposed to and that not everyone can be a parent, it takes responsibility and half a brain to be a parent...it's not fair to allow some crack head to raise a child...I'm sorry but they are better off dead then suffering for the few years they survive

oh I'm rambling...

-last one...I'd like to have a place of my own where no one could bother me and that I actually owned...which is impossible...I don't want to pay taxes for services I don't require or want, I don't want police protection, I don't want anything from you except to be left alone! yes I'm a hermit...learn to accept differences you prejudice *people!!! (*censored)

ok I'm done...off to the asylum I guess

(edited)
1-Who cares about starbucks? They aren't italian so they should drop that dumb size crap and their coffee tastes like old cigarettes anyways and gives me horrible indigestion (as well as everyone else I know)...you guys need Tim Hortons down there, it will bring you peace and prosperity!

I like Starbucks. And we have Tim Hortons here.

get rid of this stupid case law argument...

I agree with much of what you said... especially the jerkey. But do you mean by the statement above?

Also, please note, I probably will not find this thread again for another 2 months.

Edited by duma