Aliases

Sir Shertown Pimp

Whats not to like about regular source?  :huh:  :shrug03:

Too slow, people can own by standing still and shooting, only 1 respawn per round, maps are too small, weapon accuracy changes based on movement, etc. I won't go on because this isn't really a CS:S bashing thread. Besides, this is purely opinion from a reflex gamer, not a strategizing gamer. :)

Chuck Norris rocks and you know it.

Best website ever:

http://www.4q.cc/chuck/index.php?topthirty

Whats not to like about regular source?  :huh:  :shrug03:

Too slow, people can own by standing still and shooting, only 1 respawn per round, maps are too small, weapon accuracy changes based on movement, etc. I won't go on because this isn't really a CS:S bashing thread. Besides, this is purely opinion from a reflex gamer, not a strategizing gamer. :)

Chuck Norris rocks and you know it.

Best website ever:

http://www.4q.cc/chuck/index.php?topthirty

"Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer." LOL!!! how on earth did you find that pimping website?!?!?!

Ah, I love the hacking comments -- I get aimbot accusations just about every time I jump in UT. 

Anyway, the main reason why I aliased was to avoid all the clans trying to recruit me.  I dropped out of the GC TWL team, and everyone's like "OOOH!  Experienced vet available!"  Spam spam spam.

...duh.  If I was available, I'd be back with the GC TWL team.  :propeller:

In CS:S, I never alias.  No point there -- there aren't any competitive zombie clans out there, and I don't like regular CS:S.  Simple enough, eh?

Wanna join my competitive zombie clan?

We're getting better, but we keep loosing the knife-round to decide teams at the start of the gamr :freak:

Wanna join my competitive zombie clan?

We're getting better, but we keep loosing the knife-round to decide teams at the start of the gamr :freak:

It's hilarious watching someone knife fight a zombie. It's even MORE hilarious when the human wins. (I've seen it happen 2 or 3 times). Which side are you on when you lose? :P

Ive always played under Saris. If I'm just going to go on for 15 min, and everyone starts yakking at me, after that 15 min, I just say 'gtg' and leave, cause it's not like anyone asks me to stay.

back when I played the only time I would go under an alias was when we played a map I didn't like...in protest (but a protest of the fun sort) I would only use my knife and change my name to "knifeyou" or "knifezor" or something...now I can't at all remember what I used to change it to...anyone got that one in their memory?

Being called a hacker makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...

There was this time I drank too much Dew and I was doing all these funky shots, like spinng 270 degrees and popping someone in the head with the AK. Also, I was super shaky from the caffiene. Someone said "I just saw discombob's aimbot go crazy". But because I wasnt using a alias, the regs knew I wasnt hacking and told the person who called me a hacker to settle down lol

Being called a hacker makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...

There was this time I drank too much Dew and I was doing all these funky shots, like spinng 270 degrees and popping someone in the head with the AK. Also, I was super shaky from the caffiene. Someone said "I just saw discombob's aimbot go crazy". But because I wasnt using a alias, the regs knew I wasnt hacking and told the person who called me a hacker to settle down lol

That reminds me of one time, on de_dust2, I was in the B tunnels and ran by the opening towards the site to hide on the other side. As I passed by the gap I squeezed off a few rounds, not even knowing if a player was out there and... headshot. I can imagine what he must have been saying.

Anyway back to my point, the bane of all aliases is back! I refer of course to the stats page.