Deployment Time!!!

Kilzugud

sadwavey.gif WHYYYYYY!!!!!?!!!! I'm calling Iraq right now to get this all sorted so you don't have to go..."yes? oh really? well could you just like, call it off? no, eh? well kilz is coming your way so it's your funeral..." they hung up...I tried!

You know what really sucks, I just started my new job today and found out that the best time for me to take my vacation is from the first week in july till september so I can make it to FF...who am I gonna get into trouble with now?

Wow this is really upsetting...bawling.gif

You know what not to do when you're over there so I'll keep ya in the back of my mind...oh man...

thx everyone for the support. i am leaving tonight for mississippi. after i get settled in i will be able to have access to the internet again. have fun and someone frag anonymo and norgaurd a cpl times for me. lol, best of luck to all of you.

(edited)

STAY SAFE AND REMEMBER THAT THE POPE IS ALWAYS WATCHING OUT FOR YOU!

I wish the best of luck to you man. Keep your butt down and your gun out and kill the bad guys before THEY KILL YOU!

Go get em man!

Edited by PopeInnocentIII(HereticHunter)

I guess you already left but in case you get online time at your mob post, remember dont do anything too heroic. Keep your head down. If you go anywhere always go with a buddy. Ive been there twice so trust me when I tell you this. Good luck. Things may start to wind down there fairly shortly and you might come home sooner. The general rule is "twelve months boots on the ground". Meaning that a few of those 18 months will actually be training at your mobilization post. The 12 months will be actual time spent in Iraq and theyll have to give you about a month of that time to travel back thru Kuwait to wash your vehicles and load them on the ship. There are a lot PX's (stores) and fast food joints there now so theres a lot there to remind you of home. As I said, do your stint there and call it good. Good luck again. :D