Any Idea When?

akaM2

No idea yet. But I'll be there too. I got a little burned out on UT2004, but that was after a year of nightly playing for 3-4 hours, so I got a TON of fun out of it.

There's an article out there with the UT makers saying that it probably won't be out for the PS3 release, so it's prolly still a ways off.

My God - asked Fatty to throw this up here and within 15 minutes already a first post - lol

Soon, as in, when it's ready.

Best guesses right now, optimistically late first quarter 2006, more likely 2nd to 3rd quarter.

If I were a betting man, I'd say May.

Total conjecture on my part

Gonna fold in the various UT2007 posts and other stuff (pics, vids) here as I get the time

-Fk

• 2 weeks later...

I was in Gamestop over the weekend, for kicks I asked them when UT2007 was going to ship. He told me October. I looked at him funny. He pointed at the monitor. I raised one of my eyebrows. He shrugged his shoulders and raised one of his eyebrows.

The last time I had a conversation like this one was back when I preordered Starcraft. And waited. And waited. And waited. The game finally shipped and it rocked. I also preorded Diablo II ( Collectors Edition :dork: ) and waited, and ... then I was happy. The game that broke the chain and I'll never preorder anything else again was Warcraft III. Sure I got the Collector's Edition too, but the box was better then the game inside. Man I cant believe I spent 80 bucks on that. If Warcraft III is worth $80 then UT2K4 is worth $7300 if you calcuate by hours spent on game. :biglaugha:

Now that I have 8-9 more months of nothing to do but wait, think I may drag out Warcraft III and play the next three races. Or maybe just the one after the first, the Dead somethingerather?

I was in Gamestop over the weekend, for kicks I asked them when UT2007 was going to ship. He told me October.

Well, the only good thing for me about it possibly being that late is that will be around the third anniversary of my current PC and maybe I can convince my wife of the necessity of getting a new one. Work has an employee purchase plan so I may avail myself of that again. No matter when it is released though I am looking forward to it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just hope this game doesn't cost 70 dollars or something.

$70 is fine with me. I have my $80 Collector's Edition Warcraft III. One of the worse buys I have ever made, but I hope to get it back on ebay maybe in a few years. :biglaugha:

Why? WarCraft III was teh awsome!

• 3 weeks later...