Does anyone...

discom

Does anyone here actually use the machine gun when they are playing seriously? I dont think I have EVER used one on GC, and I always laugh when I see someone with one. They are so expensive and you might as well get a cheap smg

Ive used the SAW (m249) a lot in the last few months with the p90. The problem is that some maps are big and the saw is only good for close quarters like Italy or Office. Youll notice that when this weapon is fired in office the lights flicker lol. Get a group with p90s, shottys and saws and its almost unstoppable. :D

Everytime me and decoy are on the same server at the same time we would save our money and buy paras...

i remember the first time we did it was on aztec, we were both ct and camped the bridge entrance (ct side)

we were on the left, side by side, and 1 round the ts kept comin across and we mowed down like 6 or 7..it was so funny =D

yea..i only buy the para wen i hav the cash or wen i want to camp and hav fun

Never use em.  I don't want to waste 5000+ dollars on something I'm probably never going to use because I'll die before I shoot it.

Yeah, that's why i wondered if ppl ever use em.

It seems as though the only purpose they serve is to provide comic relief when you get really mad at the game

I've gone on a fifteen man killing spree with it in Office before. If you're on the Counter Terrorist team, it also does fair in Chateau (the level with the water at T spawn).

If I were a developer for Valve, I would lower the price or equip it with an M203. Then it'd be a good cover and clearance weapon.

Here's the real question: Do you think Valve leaves it that way for it to BE a joke weapon? I think so.

I love using the para. Usually, if I have enough money, I'll buy one, especially when my team can win without my help. Just don't go anywhere near Doom when he has one, being on his team or not - I did a great para rush in office, got like, 5 kills and survived the round - I check my console and Doom (on my team) was the only person to damage me and he hit me for 90 in like, 5 hits.

The big machine gun in DoD:Source is probably my favorite weapon in that game....actually works like you'd think it should, tearing people up with some serious carnage, requiring a bipod to function (lol at firing it without one).

Remember the movie Commando? Arnold running around with an M60 like it was a toy.

There are many things about either game that are better, weapon realism might be lacking in CSS. ....and don't get me started on the jumping awpers (Cujo I curse you!).

the para!! i dont think its a joke. If you can use it, its lethal. One hit from that sucker will do massive damage. The trick is learning how to hit accurately. I use it often if Im tired of the m4/AK and awp and I have the money to spend. Aim for the head and snipe. Those bullets are big.

The big machine gun in DoD:Source is probably my favorite weapon in that game....actually works like you'd think it should, tearing people up with some serious carnage, requiring a bipod to function (lol at firing it without one).

Remember the movie Commando?  Arnold running around with an M60 like it was a toy. 

There are many things about either game that are better, weapon realism might be lacking in CSS. ....and don't get me started on the jumping awpers (Cujo I curse you!).

That thing is big fun to use.

I love it when like 4 ppl get em and just camp at a flag. No one can even get close