How did you get started on gaming?

TheGeek

How did you get started on gaming?

I got started with the game Outlaws

My cousin gave me the demo when i was visiting him in nebraska.

After that it was star wars mysteries of the sith. And it kept on going uphill.

What's yours?

Edited by {GpL}TheGeek998

I started with the NES super mario bros., megaman, double dragon and classics like that. From then I was hooked on console games. I started computer games kinda young with Oregon Trail 2, i love that game, sim farm and then never got much into it until in college I started playing Diablo 2 then I got unreal tournement, and UT 2004, Postal 2, then Doom 3 and a couple RTS's. After I seen the graphics on the computer compared to console games i've been wanting to buy all my games on computer, but I mostly just stick with FPS's on the computer. Thats where I began.

BTW, does anyone Diablo 2 here online? if so where do you play at? I've never taken it online but wanted to before and I was just wondering.

I meant on computers but if its when i got started on gaming in general then it would have to be this wierd game in atari that you had to shoot through some wall and hit your opponent's gun. That and some bike game on atari.

I stayed on atari until computers reached 633 mhz :D

My first game played was Mario for NES in kindergarden. But I never got into gaming until grade 6 when I became a socail outcast and played final fantasy 3 none stop for about 4 years.

For computer games, my first game was half life,TFC to be exact since I only played that. A friend gave me a stolen cd key and a burned version of HL. Played it for months until steam was released and thousands of cd keys were banned. Man I remember rocking people with a 300 ping. I was amused at all the content tossed at me. Skill+Luck+Lag=AngryKids!. After that, the Diablo series. So much fun games are! Maybe I should have spent more time learning in school...

Edited by Chamberlain

I started gaming with.. Mortal Combat! :] Since then it just developed more and more.. My first online game was.. RagnarokOnline.. my first shooter.. Command & Conquer *the first/third person shooter*.. and i started CS in 1.5 and started playing source when HL2 came out.