Update...

Ok so i go to grab some dinner and come back excited to play and all, alas what happens an update! I know its usual and all expect for one little thing... I have to update but only like 40 other servers out of the couple thousand that exist are updated so i can play on them. I also had to re-enter IP's for gc servers in favorites. After I do this I notice that people are playing on the server but i try to join and of course with my luck a message pops up: Error, this server is out of date!!! Sheesh i just want to have some fun and Steams gotta make it all difficult. I mean is it really so bad that i just wanna kill a few people from time to time at my convience???

ps rant is now over...you may return to your normal life

Oh yeah, mine's borked. My game freezes every time I open the front door from the front. I can walk all the way around the map with no problems. I can even open the door from inside and walk outside, but if I try to walk back inside through the door my game freezes. :bang:

Yeah!!! Geez, and then I added the favourites that I could remember, thinking, 'Whew, that's that!"

WELL! That most certainly is NOT that! I closed CS, then later on I reopened it and BAM! My favourites are gone AGAIN!!!

If I could moon steam, I WOULD!

<3 - Knifey

Oh yeah, mine's borked. My game freezes every time I open the front door from the front. I can walk all the way around the map with no problems. I can even open the door from inside and walk outside, but if I try to walk back inside through the door my game freezes. :bang:

Have you tried knocking? jeez...

• 2 weeks later...

just read now that if your still having a problem with favorite go into game

click favorites then click on change filters=secure

quit game quit steam restart

open game click on favorites now they appear by hitting refresh

have to hit refresh everytime but they are there!