Pre-pre-gathering? You coming into town Wednesday?

Fatty

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news bunny...we're getting wasted wednesday!!! I'll be there (hopefully, I still need to request the time off, but my co. allows 2 weeks vacation per year, but seeing as tho im still in the probationary period i'm a little reluctant to be asking for time off, on the other hand july is the slowest month for us so it should be no prob) and I guess me and zester will be sharing a room...unless...oh nvm...i'll just get in trouble, knowing bunnies and all... :biglaugha:

oh wait...will fatty put me to work if i get there early?...well seeing as though i'd leave downtown toronto at 4-5pm i probably won't get there til 8-9 (....zooom....)

Good news bunny...we're getting wasted wednesday!!! I'll be there (hopefully, I still need to request the time off, but my co. allows 2 weeks vacation per year, but seeing as tho im still in the probationary period i'm a little reluctant to be asking for time off, on the other hand july is the slowest month for us so it should be no prob) and I guess me and zester will be sharing a room...unless...oh nvm...i'll just get in trouble, knowing bunnies and all... :biglaugha:

oh wait...will fatty put me to work if i get there early?...well seeing as though i'd leave downtown toronto at 4-5pm i probably won't get there til 8-9 (....zooom....)

You are in charge of bringing the beer. Make Wayfarer give up his seat and ride on the roof.

You are in charge of bringing the beer. Make Wayfarer give up his seat and ride on the roof.

Me and wayf are driving separately...

Can't take a keg through customs...if you'd like to meet my dingy somewhere tho...I hope no one from US customs is reading this...actually...if wayfarer can lend me his passport im sure I could dress at least a ponykeg up to look like him to get through customs...that or put a second gas tank on my car and fill my primary with beer...we might get a couple weird looks from passersby while we're sucking what appears to be gas from my fuel tank...LOL...but seriously...give me a list and I'll grab as much as possible at the dutyfree on my way in...

I guess me and zester will be sharing a room...unless...oh nvm...i'll just get in trouble, knowing bunnies and all... :biglaugha:

What's that suppose to mean :unsure:

After hearing about his back problems.. I'm going to be more than helpful with loading/unloading anything. I'm sure you'll do the same.

Also, PM me about your ideas with Wed. and Hotel rooms, etc. If ya don't I'll PM you when I get the chance.

I guess me and zester will be sharing a room...unless...oh nvm...i'll just get in trouble, knowing bunnies and all... :biglaugha:

What's that suppose to mean :unsure:

After hearing about his back problems.. I'm going to be more than helpful with loading/unloading anything. I'm sure you'll do the same.

Also, PM me about your ideas with Wed. and Hotel rooms, etc. If ya don't I'll PM you when I get the chance.

Yeah I dunno what he means by that either :shrug03::unsure:

Oh Fatty... you're going to still be playing golf right??? I was kinda looking forward in being the most useless/distractingly fun caddy there. :wavey:

• 2 weeks later...
:boing:

^ BUMP

I'm still interested in going Wednesday!

Anyone else :huh:

Hmmmm....

Welp, Ebil is coming in on Wed so as to be there all day Thursday....she's gonna go out to dinner with my wife and I before I make her load the trailer....

I just heard from someone else who is possibly coming Wed as well....

I'm going either way... Maybe I'll bring my season of The O.C.

:boing:

^ BUMP

I'm still interested in going Wednesday!

Anyone else :huh:

Hmmmm....

Welp, Ebil is coming in on Wed so as to be there all day Thursday....she's gonna go out to dinner with my wife and I before I make her load the trailer....

I just heard from someone else who is possibly coming Wed as well....

I'm going either way... Maybe I'll bring my season of The O.C.

since i am local and i am taking thursday and friday off of work.. I am avail for wed pre pre party