Pre-pre-gathering? You coming into town Wednesday?

Fatty

I'll get there some time on Wednesday...leaving Howell Michigan in the morning (thats the plan at least)...looks like it might be a 3-5 hour drive...so I'll get there around noon...i'm down for whatever...if you want to hit the rock and roll hall of fame ebil...it may be a stretch...

Hey - a neighbor! Sorry though annonymo, already have plans laid out for the day.

And to think I'm only about 20 minutes or so from you.

Would anyone be up for bocce? It's even more fun when you have had a few! :biglaugha:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll get there some time on Wednesday...leaving Howell Michigan in the morning (thats the plan at least)...looks like it might be a 3-5 hour drive...so I'll get there around noon...i'm down for whatever...if you want to hit the rock and roll hall of fame ebil...it may be a stretch...

Hey - a neighbor! Sorry though annonymo, already have plans laid out for the day.

And to think I'm only about 20 minutes or so from you.

Would anyone be up for bocce? It's even more fun when you have had a few! :biglaugha:

Just relatives place in Howell...not where I live...

Zester! You have a room booked for the 5th? I'll be there and I'm yet to call the hotel to book my room for the extra night...let me know...

I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to make it this year.

I havent posted up about it yet b/c I still want to go.

I hate when you plan something for months, and only a few weeks b4 it's here, somethin comes up.

Right now, if I do go, I'm only going Fri-Sun.

Allllll righty then! Looks like I have offers left and right! Fatty's promised an unlimited amout of pizza combos for his couch...care to make a counter offer bub?

But seriously...thank you bub! I'll take what I can get really...if it comes down to it I'll sleep in my car if I have to. Sooooo...hmmm...I don't know...I kinda feel like I'd be imposing a little on both of you...I'll say yes unless someone more deserving comes along...or who's had more to drink...either way...

I figured Ebil might be on the couch at Fatty's? I guess you could sleep on the love seat at his place.

I counter with my couch and you can walk to Fatty's and eat all of his pizza combos.

I think there's plenty of room between the two houses for people to crash. Even if they bring a sleeping bag and crash on the floor. Ooohh, I've got carpet, Fatty has hardwood.... +1 for Bub...lol

Well I'm prolly going to check in the night I get there... so hopefully no-one minds driving me back. We prolly won't stay up too too late cause we have a big day of golfing.

I still ponder how many is showing up. If it's not alot and we're jsut going to play board games we can break in my room a little... instead of leaving a mess at fatty's we can have the hotel clean it up ;)

• 1 month later...
GC Founder

Ok, let's work up a list of people here.....so i can arrange for food.

My house, oh, starting around 5 pm....

Me and Family

Bub and Family

Dingy

Ebil

m0m

Wolfsblood

Rezurektion

Clueless

maybes:

zester

anonymo

acid flux

rashad

Trailer loading won't be a huge ordeal. I have already gathered everything in half of my garage, so it will be a matter of moving it 20 feet. Mostly we'll just eat, drink, and be merry.

going to scan the topic for others

Scratch that above post. Looks like the house we put the bid on we're buying. Move in time is scheduled for about 3 1/2 weeks from now, and with me being gone all this coming weekend, plus the hours I've been working, there's too much to do to get ready for me to have a picinic. :(

Well, at least this is a good thing that's taking up my time this year. :wiggle2:

See you all at FF on Friday.

Ok, let's work up a list of people here.....so i can arrange for food.

Me and Family

Bub and Family

Dingy

Ebil

m0m

Wolfsblood

Rezurektion

Clueless

maybes:

zester

anonymo

acid flux

rashad

Trailer loading won't be a huge ordeal. I have already gathered everything in half of my garage, so it will be a matter of moving it 20 feet. Mostly we'll just eat, drink, and be merry.

going to scan the topic for others

I have to pick Mag up Thursday around noon, give or take an hour. It's an eight hour drive...so we won't be in Hudson till at least 9:00pm. So Mag and I probly can't make the golf outing. :(

GC Founder

Me and Family

Bub and Family

Dingy

Ebil

m0m

Wolfsblood

Rezurektion

Clueless

maybes:

zester

anonymo

acid flux

rashad

Hey I'm also going to be coming out Wednesday but much later prolly around 6 or 7 pm... I'm not so sure on it yet so I'll make sure to pick up my own food and what not. I'm sorry I'm a little late on this, I just wasn't sure if I could save enough money to go an extra night, but miraculously I did. I'll let you know more later today around noon or so... I still have to call it in for work and make sure thats ok...

Hey I'm also going to be coming out Wednesday but much later prolly around 6 or 7 pm... I'm not so sure on it yet so I'll make sure to pick up my own food and what not. I'm sorry I'm a little late on this, I just wasn't sure if I could save enough money to go an extra night, but miraculously I did. I'll let you know more later today around noon or so... I still have to call it in for work and make sure thats ok...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Hey I'll PM you my number... I land in Ohio 2:30pm :luxhello::luxhello:

BTW... i cna't sleep. :bang:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Hey I'll PM you my number... I land in Ohio 2:30pm :luxhello::luxhello:

BTW... i cna't sleep. :bang:

Lol have a safe trip!!! Don't mind my pm I didn't read this before hand...

...I should of took sleeping pills or something. I just finished the movie "office space" ... i which i had the movie "clerks" right about now

heheh hopefully rabbits can fly today.

Rabbits can always fly! Ecspecially ebil dust bunnies...

Fatty, I do need directions to your place.

Also, due to a new software package we are implementing at work for day to day operations, I cannot take thursday and friday off of work. I already had it off, but since my boss wants to go live with the software this week... lol I have to be here for training and installation... he has asked me to reschedule my time off.

However, I can be here for the Wed pre pre party, the thursday pre-party. I won't be able to make it to the lan till friday evening, after work.

*edit*

It will be a little after 5 pm before I get there.

-Rez

Edited by Rezurektion