Pre-pre-gathering? You coming into town Wednesday?

Fatty

Hmmmm....

Welp, Ebil is coming in on Wed so as to be there all day Thursday....she's gonna go out to dinner with my wife and I before I make her load the trailer....

I just heard from someone else who is possibly coming Wed as well....

If this keeps happening, we're going to HAVE to figure out some sort of PRE-PRE activity/gathering.

Maybe that will just end up being a cookout at my house, cause I'll be busy with a trailer in my drive that day....but we'll see.

Let's just see what our numbers are.

Also, I'll mention it here.....if you DO plan on coming on Wednesday, you're going to have to call the hotel 800 number to reserve your room...as our booking code starts on the evening 6th (but they'll do this for ya, you just gotta call and make sure you're signed up with FFO)

Thoughts?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I before I make her load the trailer....

I just heard from someone else who is possibly coming Wed as well....

If this keeps happening, we're going to HAVE to figure out some sort of PRE-PRE activity/gathering.

Maybe that will just end up being a cookout at my house, cause I'll be busy with a trailer in my drive that day....but we'll see.

Let's just see what our numbers are.

Also, I'll mention it here.....if you DO plan on coming on Wednesday, you're going to have to call the hotel 800 number to reserve your room...as our booking code starts on the evening 6th (but they'll do this for ya, you just gotta call and make sure you're signed up with FFO)

Thoughts?

---------------

Mrs.Fatty: I got ice tea! ... Where's Ebil?

Fatty: Loading the trailer. I handed her that thar tote.

<Tote finally overwhelms Ebil and squishes her uneath it.>

Mrs.Fatty: I think that`s too heavy for her...

Fatty: Naw... rabbits can carry 100x their own weight...

Mrs.Fatty: Honey, that`s ants.

Fatty: oh...

---------------

Hehehehe... with that said.

It would be cool if people came early. Have any good board games?

I'd be up for an excursion to the Winking Lizard Tavern (for those 21 and up, of course) just down the road. Would be a fun time, as it prolly wouldn't be crazy packed mid-week. Friday, Sat nights there? Good luck finding any seats.

It also looks like I'll have that week off work, so could be available for the pre-frag festivities. :luxhello:

You know I was kinda sad last night....I was at Escape for the lock in and I missed the FF guys who came in there talking to them, I was hoping to sit down and game with them for a few. We should play some Duke Nukem, lol

I plan on being there for the pre-preparty!

I just need info of who wants to go, or is going that needs a hotel room.

Main reason is for $.. so if anyone needs a roomie for the 1st 2 days, let me know. B/c I do.

I plan on being there for the pre-preparty!

I just need info of who wants to go, or is going that needs a hotel room.

Main reason is for $.. so if anyone needs a roomie for the 1st 2 days, let me know. B/c I do.

lol sleep in your car? :freak:

:rolleyes:

:biglaugha: hahahaha no.

Not that I havent done it b4, but I believe I have already ruled that option out.

it is bugging me that I haven't found ne1 yet that wants to go the xrta few days, but I still have some time.

Also, to whom this may concern in the 'Clickable Smilies' the :biglaugha: is displayed twice.

And ebil, the smile you used... kinda looks like a freak bunny with just one buck tooth.