Games played

Chimmpp

At the moment I only have BF2 to play on my computer, I am going to buy CS:S, but im guessin I'll still be using n00bish tactics, and that will be the extent of my skillz. So I was wondering what the CS:S to other games ratio will be, will I be able to play BF2 when I want? :shrug03:

Good question! It seems like mostly a CS:S shop, but if there were lots of people playing other games I'd sign up in a second.

Here would be some good 'uns:

UT2004

Starcraft (Brood War?)

Command & Conquer: Red Alert (I or II, Yuri's Revenge...)

Warcraft III

Team Fortress Quake/HL

Original Quake

I remember the mod Action Half Life was a blast too

And non-computer games, like:

Mario Kart (N64, Gamecube)

Street Fighter

Tetris

->Fish' date='Feb 9 2006, 04:40 PM' post='299936']

last year bf2 css and ut2004 almost always had peeps in the servers

It would be nice to play BF2 against real people. I'm still having a blast playing againtst the

computer with having the video cranked. If UT2K7 is released before FF it might be fun to

play that too.

All I know is that I have to quit being a target in CS:S. I think I'll just change my name

to YerTarget.

Edited by Dingy

• 3 weeks later...

Warcraft 3 also? Time to practice my ingenious Elfy rush *evil laugh*

And fatty he's referring to me, I needed a friend to go with because my mom was worried about me being in a hotel room myself *glares grimacingly*. But he got CSS, and he's ok, by the time we get to FF, everyone against us two, I bet you can't kill us before we can kill ourselves :luxhello:

• 2 weeks later...

Saw this in an article at Tom's Hardware:

Knife Fights... Ahh yes, the venerable knife fight rounds, where everyone runs around their FPS game of choice attempting to stab one another. Please, take it in good humour when I completely and utterly accidentally wind up switching out my humble knife for a machine gun, and then twitch so much that I put a hundred startlingly accurate rounds into you. It's this f**king Tourette's...

:lol2: