Want to see how cold it is at my house?

TheGeek

yea its cold here too, my truck said -17 without wind chill, i went to go to the store and i was closing my car door my poor fingers stuck to the metal door, ouchie!!

then i was getting ready to put gas in my truck and i touched the pump and i got insta-freeeze on my other hand, double ouchie!!

TEST IT FOR YOURSELF, get .5 to 1 cup of warm water and throw it as high as you can. If it was as cold as last night then it should freeze before hitting the ground.

I remember when the channel 11 news guy did that when i was like 12

Someone told me once, that in Syberia (where it gets extremely cold) they sometimes use vodka or some other kind of potato made drink to start there engines. Has anyone ever heard this? Sounds like a test for Myth Busters.

email them, i want to see that test

Someone told me once, that in Syberia (where it gets extremely cold) they sometimes use vodka or some other kind of potato made drink to start there engines. Has anyone ever heard this? Sounds like a test for Myth Busters.

cant say i have heard that before, but back when i was a machanic before i became a MP we had to use a shot of ether to get the diesels goin when it was real cold out.

yeah, i skipped school today.. haha

lol thegeek looks like a n00b.

I wanna see a vid of you now

I got Jackie on live satelite spy cam feed.. Ill PM you the link..

thanks for the link!

*starts to watch jackie sleep at night*

yeah, i skipped school today.. haha

lol thegeek looks like a n00b.

I wanna see a vid of you now

I got Jackie on live satelite spy cam feed.. Ill PM you the link..

thanks for the link!

*starts to watch jackie sleep at night*

.......too bad I'm not asleep now.

STOP SPYING ON ME BATMAN! SAVE THE WORLD ALREADY!

It's been around 0 F here lately at night...pipes that go to my upstairs bathroom are on an outside wall for about, oh 2 feet....no water to the main bath this morning....

Luckily no burst pipes or anything major.

Brrrr.....

the other day it was pretty cold out. I was drive and i hit a puddle some of it splashed on my winshield...so naturally i turn on my wipers to clean it off...and they wipers wouldn't clean it off so i'm like...ugh stupid wipers. I stop the car get out and find out...the wipers are fine, the water instantly froze as soon as it hit the winshield.

I found out that my water pump have been freezing every night. So we got a person out here and found out that our heat tape to make sure that our water pump does not freeze has malfunctioned.

The outlet that you plug in the heat tape has melted, the whole outlet has melted. I dont know how it happened but it did.

I found out that my water pump have been freezing every night. So we got a person out here and found out that our heat tape to make sure that our water pump does not freeze has malfunctioned.

The outlet that you plug in the heat tape has melted, the whole outlet has melted. I dont know how it happened but it did.

That's a bad thing. Melted outlets can lead to much worse problems... REally ought to have an electrician check out both the outlet (and power running to it) and the heat tape thingy. Sounds like something is drawing more juice than it should be.