What is it, about cats and sinks?

Goofus Maximus

I guess some people might think it's cute or something....

I want to see the pic of the cat right when the water is turned on. That would be funny.

I once turned on the sprinkler when my cat was over it outside. It was hilarious :biglaugha:

I wish my cat did cute, fru-fru silly kitty things like lay in sinks. Instead she's just crazy.

She does stuff like attack the dogs, which are about six times her size. Or take a piece of dogfood out of the bowl and play with it. Then she'll go tearing through the house and jump onto the side of the couch or mattress, just hanging there sideways with her head and tail whipping around, pupals as big as if she were on something. Maybe she has a stash of catnip that I don't know about.

Mag your cat looks just like my BooBoo Kitty!!! (my cat was named befor the Silent Bob/Jay movie.) We got BooBoo in 1996 and my oldest son at the time named him that.. Now he's an outside/inside killer, he kills Everything! He even brought a Bat home dead!! Ill get a pic to post cause he looks just like your Mag..

I wish my cat did cute, fru-fru silly kitty things like lay in sinks. Instead she's just crazy.

She does stuff like attack the dogs, which are about six times her size. Or take a piece of dogfood out of the bowl and play with it. Then she'll go tearing through the house and jump onto the side of the couch or mattress, just hanging there sideways with her head and tail whipping around, pupals as big as if she were on something. Maybe she has a stash of catnip that I don't know about.

heheheh... awsome. I'm not much of a cat person... I like them and everything but I don't think I'd actually own a cat. I'm more of a dog person. It's too much work to make a cat "dog like" My neighbors cats are as close as owning a cat will ever be for me. I don't think they like me much because I like to pick them up.

One of my neighbors have like a zoo. a dog, 2 cats, 2 bearded lizards, 1 snake (used to be 2... but that one uhh ran away :shrug03: ), a gineapig, hampster, ferret... am I missing anything? They had plently of past pets too... prolly cause they have 3 boys in the house hold. The youngest son is a killer... :(

Back to cats... they had this panther of a cat... mean, huge, nothing but muscle and all attitude. the head is the size of a grapefruit. No-one really messes with the cat not even the dog. It's veen declawed but learn to use it's behind paws to leave marks on you. I pick that cat up anyways and play with it. It must hate me sometimes. :lol2:

Edited by EbilDustBunny

• 1 month later...