OH THE PAIN! Rough day for Fatty

Fatty

And it did, when I went back to the doctor to have it checked again the doctor started putting on a rubber glove and I said "What are you doing?". And the doctor said "We arnt going to take another xray, so we are gonna feel to see if it moves from the inside." And I said "Woah there its not moving and as you can see I have a tatoo on my butt that says Exit Only..."..

That right there deserves JC's famous ROFL. I need a tatoo that says that....

I've only broken one bone and it isn't necessarily "broken", just fractured. I've been wearing this boot thingy for 6 weeks and counting.

Hang in there Fatty. We're all pullin for you. :luxhello:

Is it just me or does Fatty's grammer on the forums seem better when he's all doped up? :unsure:

Anyways, I hope it's nothing serious...and I also hope it's not a kidney stone...those are just not pretty for guys...my buddy in University had one, you know if you eat too much peanut butter it can cause a kidney stone? :=

And on the note of back problems, my old boss had multiple back surgery many years ago and after all that no regular drugs would kill his pain...he was eventually prescribed Rx Marijuana and has been fine ever since...sorry for the joke but I can't resist...Fatty needs a fatty...ok I'm done...

GC Founder

It's not kidney stones. My legs feels weird today, but I'm back at work. Going at 5:20 to my doctor to look at MRI again. He seems to think "something is out of place"

Not sure what that means. A lump was mentioned, but not like a bad lump, just something out of alignment or something. No clue. I didn't want to have to take my narcs at school, but it was painful enough, so I'm on the sauce.

How could uncomfortable seats do so much dammage?

High speed driving over pothole-infested and unimproved/degenerating roads = sitting with your tailbone balanced on the bit of a pneumatic jackhammer.

It's not kidney stones. My legs feels weird today, but I'm back at work. Going at 5:20 to my doctor to look at MRI again. He seems to think "something is out of place"

Not sure what that means. A lump was mentioned, but not like a bad lump, just something out of alignment or something. No clue. I didn't want to have to take my narcs at school, but it was painful enough, so I'm on the sauce.

I think he means vertebrae out of alignment or a slipped disk. They're pinching a nerve as a result.

I didn't want to have to take my narcs at school, but it was painful enough, so I'm on the sauce.

Ahhh...memories of grade 11 engrish...spell it wrong and get the back of the hand...remember, vodka doesn't leave you smelling like a night a duma's house

Make sure you don't let your doctor slip in a prostate exam (pun intended). They'll do anything to get an extra buck or two...anything!! :=

"So your prostate feels fine... but your neck needs shaved!"

keep the pills poppin - kids like learning weird things ;-)

hope it goes away quickly for you

...you know what my dad went thru, and now Mrs.Mini's dad is in the hospital with the same thing...well same general thing. severe back/leg pains for weeks. they are giving him a cortisone shot in his spine today to see if that helps. he hasnt worked in 3 weeks though and started fainting this week now.

keep the pills poppin - kids like learning weird things ;-)

hope it goes away quickly for you

...you know what my dad went thru, and now Mrs.Mini's dad is in the hospital with the same thing...well same general thing. severe back/leg pains for weeks. they are giving him a cortisone shot in his spine today to see if that helps. he hasnt worked in 3 weeks though and started fainting this week now.

I'd be fainting too if I saw your medical bills down there...

*hugs public health care system*

GC Founder

MRI leads them to believe I have a "bulging" disk. Yes, disk.

More pain killers and Physical Therapy prescribed to speed up the recovery. Should be ok after some time.

More pain killers and Physical Therapy prescribed to speed up the recovery. Should be ok after some time.

Well good luck to you man, hope it feels better soon..

(edited)

Of course you do. You are getting older. My understanding is that as we get older, this is a natural thing. At any rate, get another opinion before you let them work on you.... should they want more the PT.

Edited by duma

Darn, that stinks. I usually assert that pain is just weakness leaving the body, but this sounds like it wasn't weakness; it was just pain!

I'm going to go cycle for 45 minutes. I hope I don't feel any sharp pains when I wake up at 5:30 tomorrow mornin' for my CARPE DIEM work out. If I do, I'll be sure to post up about it here looking for sympathy and e-hugs.

:stretch: