Duke Nukem Forever!

TheReverend(c)

Unfortunately I have to agree with Goofus, DNF falls into the same category as Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl (if that's the latest iteration of the name).

Looked very promising 2 years ago when they showed screenshots, but with what seems like an eternity in development and no doubt a complete rebuild, when it does come out, it'll feel like old news.

• 1 year later...
I have been waiting for Duke Nukem Forever as long as I have been waiting for id to release a game better then Quake 2. I think 3D Realms will produce a fun game before id will.

3D Realms is basically now a bunch of id employees who are infatuated with the Neverending Story

• 2 months later...

WOW! A new screenshot has been released! It may actually be coming before the end of the decade!

BEHOLD DUKE IN ALL HIS GLORY!

lol

I'd say the graphics have changed a bit during the 10 year development cycle. I never was excited about this game, but the development saga has been quite amusing to me. :D

*edit - new video supposed to be released in the next day or so as well

Edited by boilersax

WOW! A new screenshot has been released! It may actually be coming before the end of the decade!

lol

I'd say the graphics have changed a bit during the 10 year development cycle. I never was excited about this game, but the development saga has been quite amusing to me. :D

Darn you boiler, beat me to it...if I wasn't actually working...lol

If this game is rated anything but AO it's going to flop.

lol

Darn you boiler, beat me to it...if I wasn't actually working...lol

If this game is rated anything but AO it's going to flop.

Lol, but if it's rated AO, it's not going to sell.

I'm going to look into it. Duke Nukem and the Doomguy were the best FPS video game icons of their time.

Lol, but if it's rated AO, it's not going to sell.

That really only goes for crappy games like Manhunt and games no one has heard of. DukeNukem is an instant sell, no matter what it's rated.

I guess you're right. Can't wait to see more trailers for this game.

• 4 weeks later...