I have a dream. (Not that dream)

TheReverend(c)

So a couple of nights ago I was sleepin. Yea it was nighttime and I was sleeping. And oh yea I had the aformentioned dream. Well the dream starts out me waking up on an alien ship. Not kidding this was the dream. Anyway, I sat up emediately. I didnt realize where I was at first. Then I noticed that the aliens werent prepared for me just waking up like that and jumped back.

The aliens were those "grey" aliens you see in the movies and tv. At first I was a little worried and then I realized that this was the ultimate opportunity. I said "whats goin on here?" The alien in charge (he had a different looking suit on then the others so I assumed that he was in charge) told me to lay back down. He didnt exactly say it but I heard it in my head as he thought it. Some sort of telepathy. So I think anyway. I then realized that this was some kind of examination room. I got worried again. And he happened to have somthing that really didnt look polite to me in his hand. I didnt have to have my degree in physics to understand what was going on.

I said "Hey whats that thing for?" He said, "Your race is sick and were trying to help you" And then I start thinking about all those goofs that would say they were abducted and were anally probed. Then I thought that was crazy but then realized that I was on an examination table on an alien ship. I attempted to move forward but the aliens tried to put me back on the table. Once again I started to get worried as they were stronger than they looked. I then started swinging and kicking. The alien in charge once again said "stop human we are trying to help your race, you are diseased".

I didnt care. When I punched one of them in the forehead it felt like one of those red dodgeball balls and he went flying across the room. I managed to knock out all four of them. I ran out of the room and looked out into a huge window overlooking the earth. I got worried again becuz I dont know how to land an alien ship. I ran past a lot of rooms seeing some crazy things in them till I stopped in one that looked like the bridge of the ship. I looked at all the screens and lights and realized that I cant speak their language either. But I assumed that if they were smart enuff to travel from solar system to solar system, then they would have a computer that would automatically translate our language.

So in grad ol star trek fashion I said "computer?", there was a sound overhead. I was trying to figure out a way to get back to earth when once again I realized that this was the greatest opportunity in the history of mankind. So decided to sell this ship to the U.S.(I didnt want other countrys to have you know). I asked the computer "locate NASA" On the computer screen, it zoomed in incredibly fast on cape Kennedy in Florida. I then said "send this signal" The computer beeped again. I started talking to NASA stating who I was and what happened.

At first they didnt beleive till I told them to check their radar. They couldnt beleive it. I was on my way. I then told them I wanted to sell this ship for one billion dollars tax free. Whens the last time you got a billion dollars tax free. And your giving them the most advanced peice of equipment ever conceived. The space shuttle costs two and a half times that and it cant go to mars in 10 seconds. As I was doing this they said Ill have to talk to the president.

I waited a second. I then looked down at the control panel in front of me. It looked as if it were counting down. I freaked becuz I assumed it was about to blow. The words kept going across the were in their language so I asked the computer what they said. The computer changed the words to english and they said "Crew incapacited" "Returning to homeworld in 5 seconds" I guess these aliens didnt underestimate us to the point that this might happen. And then whoosh we start moving I mean 2001 a space odessey moving! Then there was a blind light and I woke up.

I really beleived I was that close to getting a billion dollars and then reality smacked me back to consciousness as my wife turned on the bedroom light for me to go to work. Life can really blow. So you folks out there that like to entrerpret dreams what does that all mean? I ususaly get drems like that when I eat fried foods like swedish meatballs or fried chicken before I go to bed. wonder what Ill dream tonight? haha :D

GreyAlienExtraLarge.gif

Edited by TheReverend(c)

I get that alot, dreams where you get everything you could hope for, than wake up and realize nothing's changed. It leaves a heavy sense of regret throughout the majority of the day. I find most frequently for me, is I come into possession of a game that I really want, but doesn't exist.

I hate dreams that begin with me waking up. I ALWAYS think they are real as they are happening... in other dreams, I know its a dream and I just fool around lol

PS: Do you think you could throw in a few indents into that wall of text?

... I'm lazy someone separate that into paragraphs and not one big jumble...

I had dreams where I just woke up and had normal day and after the full day got into my bed so tired ...and my ALARM woke me up for work/school. annoying dreams they are.

but Dreaming is still awsome...

must be nice, i don't dream when i sleep....... well at least anyhting i can remember, i shut my eyes and then wake up............ kinda like teleporting ........ wierd....... sad........... depressing...... i want a dream even a nightmare! ...... right now anything would be welcomed!

Edited by Chamberlain

(edited)
annoying dreams they are.

hah been watching to much star wars?

I never dream, if I do its something totally stupid....

oo ooo new poll question for someone who is able

Do you dream in color or black and white?

Color for me, but its kind of like an older TV without good reception...

Edited by NOFX