Goof off at work...pfft, never

Brillow_Head

How Much do you goof off at work?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I guess you'll have to go with the chicken burrito today, huh.

Seriously, I don't know anyone, that if you added it up on a daily basis, but doesn't waste more than an hour surfing the web, chatting with coworkers, etc. Sure, tehre are days when I don't have time, but on a normal day I would put at or near an hour. I think its good for production and morale to take a 10 to 15 minute break every hour or two. Or am I thinking work 10 or 15 min in an hour or two. Crud, I'm all confused now.

mags and i talk through out the day so i know he does nothing...

i usually have 3-4 hrs of surfing time at my comp, yes over half my day........nice being the highest on the ladder of tech support, not many people talk to you

I'm a techie. I dont do anything until there is a problem.

if i fix those problems right the first time... then I'm good to go!

customers and co-workers usually cause most of the problems I fix, but when i'm the only one on, it's usually TV and dinner for 7 hours with the occasional call to fix something minor.

(edited)

When Fatty gets home from work and checks this poll I expect a +1 next to <10 minutes per hour. If not I know a certain school district in Ohio thats gonna get a phone call from some "concerned parents."

...that is unless, of course, you pay me....ONE-HUNDRED...BILLION...DOLLARS...

Muhaha, Muhahaha, Muhahahahaha

But to be fair, I make sure I check the forums a couple of times per day, except for the days I dont like what I'm doing, then every time I click the IE refresh button I'm praying for someone to post something interesting.... I <3 vids

Edited by Brillow_Head

At my job, talking only means you get behind on your work - and I can't go home until my job is done. Of course, I like a job that keeps me busy, time goes faster. But honestly, 15 minute chat? Doesn't exist in the fast food industry, unless you talk while you work. The only time I slack is when I'm tired, I'll move slower, but I don't just stop and stand around.

when ever i am at work for the school year anyways i am working by myself and no supervisior so I try to get the job done fairly quickly so I don't have to be there any longer than I have too. during the summer its different...