Mouse

Magruter

alright i've pretty much worn the little feet off of my current mouse mx700 i'm looking for something wireless.

Amazon has a Logitech MX 610 Cordless Laser Mouse for 23 bucks any use this? I'm also looking at the G7. Any feedback would help with my decission.

alright i've pretty much worn the little feet off of my current mouse mx700 i'm looking for something wireless.

Amazon has a Logitech MX 610 Cordless Laser Mouse for 23 bucks any use this? I'm also looking at the G7. Any feedback would help with my decission.

Buy the G7. I used to have a Cordless MX Duo and when I bought the g15 keyboard I bought a g7 mouse too and I will probably never buy a different mouse again. The mouse is basically the same platform as the g5 laser corded gaming mouse except instead of the weights it has the battery pack. The mouse is relatively light and easy to move, has one thumb side button that is relatively large but not too large that you are accidentally hitting hit. It has a scroll wheel with a nice tactile response that also scrolls right to left. Below that there are the buttons to adjust the dpi of the laser on the fly which is quite helpful when awping the long hallway. The mouse tells you what dpi setting you are at and will occassionally change to display how much battery life is left. The receiver for the mouse is the size of a thumb drive so it can be used with laptops without much disrupting of your space. In addition to that, the battery charger has a USB port on the top of it that the receiver can plug in to keep everything all in one spot. The batteries for it are little battery packs that plug into the bottom of the mouse and it comes with 2 battery packs. So yeah, hope that was helpful. Buy the mouse cause you will love it.

I use the MX1000. It's been great for me. It lasts about a week between charges and I don't notice and mouse lag when I go in-game.

i was gonna make a joke but i'll refrain... :lol2:

<3 Vovik

I use a Razor mouse with a Ratzpad....I recently wore off the skids on the bottom of the Razor and had to fix them, where Cobalt and I work we carry Teflon stick pads that are awesome. It feels like I just bought a brande new mouse at at smoothly it glides.

However, today I realized I wore out my Ratzpad after years of abuse, for those who own one you know the surface is not smooth at all, its acutally very bumpy. I wore the bumbs off certain parts of the pad and it will no longer reflect the laser from the mouse ;)

Going to try out an Icemat see if I like that.