cs_office

de_aztec

de_nuke

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests

How about that de_brothel-whatever it's called map? I played it once on noscope and I liked it alot.

You're thinking of de_beroth_beta. It's a good map, but might be too far off the beaten path for Recrudescence.

It'd be nice to see Mill get some play on there, but as I recall there were a not-insignificant number of in-game complaints against it back when it was rotated. Lost Temple might be worth a shot.

Maybe along with this rotation of maps we could include a votemap plugin, I know when prodigy, contra, compound etc come up with not so many players it would be nice to bump it to a better known map to gain folks. Not knocking these maps but sometimes they are not what the server needs when they come up.

• 2 months later...

We've tried this in the past, i don't think rec is a custom map server IMO. I've changed it to contra and nearly killed the server yesterday. It's a few select that want the customs, which i love to play. But it's a majority of the people out there, that like their crusty ol DAD maps.

Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests

What happened to mill and fire? I don't recall the server ever emptying when these maps were played. The current rotation needs a little "spice", imo.

Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests

What was that farm looking map with the house in the middle? I think it was called beroth or something. We played it for like a week and I thought it was cool. That map with the subway train that could kill you was awesome too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Keep Dust....put in compound! Hehehe...I don't get why no one likes the map.....

Anyway, I think that the custom maps should be added to the server to be sure...just some all out fun ones, and put them in a Votemap option. In addition, if it seems people are unhappy with the map, the admin or admins present can ask if they want to go to a "fun" map.

Personally I REALLY miss Legoland....never saw an empty server with that classic...

Anyway, just a few thoughts from Maverick