The New Me + you're gettin kicked.

Fatty

I guess this should be in "The Lives We Lead," but it's also a public statement. You see, I'm gonna change a little bit. I've grown my hair out and I'm going to attempt to smile more (see my pic).

I'm going to be more joyful in and out of the server. Am I dropping the standards? Heck no, but instead of becoming involved so deeply with specific clients, I'll just become more cut and dry (see sig). So at the same time, I'd like to expand on my signature.

When you get killed in CS, what do you do? You might feel the need to use your voicecom and say "Please...." (any guess on who that is?)

You might also choose from a list of vocabulary as I will list below. So, while I'm changing me, I will also give you fair warning that if you react to being killed in one of the following ways, you just might feel the boot.

wth

bs

golly gee! <-in swear filter, kickage

Oh my... <--if you recreate this, i.e. om.f.g, i ban, this is a direct attack on my Daddy.

that's 5, I think there are more though...we'll just have to see. :D

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guests

Though I don't fully agree (as if i ever do) I'll be sure to remember that when i die, because I like to complain. about everything. all the time.

Oh Oh Fatty? Can I ban the peeps?!?

Magruter, like to ban peeps :D

I don't put up with that kinda of stuff either!!!

Also here's another one for you list fat, "Magru, that was a lucky shot."

All my shots are well thought out and accruate, It's all skill... :ph34r:

GC Founder

Complain all you want, to your dog.

Also, there's a big difference between "OOOHH NO" "DANGIT!" "MAN SO CLOSE" "OUCH" "ACK" etc, etc, etc,

and the ones above. These are complaints or whines that remain within your own little world of a down player...the others, listed above, carry the message that:

they must have cheated to get you

the game is messed up for you to die

you just have no idea how in the world someone could kill you

someone else on your team is responsible for your death

you're a victim (true), but of unfairness in some way.

THE BIG CONCEPT THAT MOST TEENAGERS CAN'T GRASP: Your freedom of speech is suspended when you enter our servers, the same way you would be kicked to the curb if you walked in one of our houses and let your mouth run loose. There is no difference....house, server, our homes, clients are visitors.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

iight

Better clean that keyboard, your "i" key is sticking.

Care to elaborate on this comment?

well sure i will elaborate, ya see...as i was posting in response to Magruters coment about all his shots being well thought out and skilled 2 other people had posted that i didnt see so i didnt post right after Magruter as i thought i had.

So i guess what i meant by riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight was that .....erm........Magruter pwns :blink:

GC Founder

Ahhh, now it makes sense....this is a hot topic, as my post above was in direct response to Slayer, but people are just nailing this thread quickly....

In that case, you are riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight on about Gru.

GC Founder

<resists urge to just delete a user with 246 posts...even though it would be funny to have the question there and "unregistered user" in red under the name>

Your posts shows the exact reason why I've kicked/banned you, even from your own home server, so many times.