Spider man

*BiGBonES**

I'm just wondering how spiderman can climb buildings. In the first movie where he gets the spider bite, you see him changing, and then when he's outside in the back alley you see him climb up the wall with those small hairs on his hand that allow him to get a grip.

But, how does he do this whilst he is wearing his spiderman outfit? It just doesn't make sense.

After making this conclusion, I think I want me money back :unsure:

Here's what I wanna know. What is spidy sense? I've seen spiders before, and they have NO special powers as far as I can tell. They don't even know when I'm about to whack them with a rolled up paper. Spidy sense to me looks pretty useless.

Comon, it's fiction. Based off a comic book. Sure, there might be a spider man in our hearts who lives in a crappy appartment and is struggling through college and having trouble getting jobs, but don't let that blind you from knowing it's not real.

Then again...

ITS JUST A MOVIE!!!

Here's what I wanna know. What is spidy sense? I've seen spiders before, and they have NO special powers as far as I can tell. They don't even know when I'm about to whack them with a rolled up paper. Spidy sense to me looks pretty useless.

Well, you have to remember this was a spider engineered with RADIATION, and everyone knows RADIATION always produces mutations that result in super abilities.

Or at least, that's what the movies tell us, over and over, and over again.