I hate kids...

bullet-401

Dumb kid in the street + bat + small rock = below

Well I'm glad he confessed but it took a cop to come out to say it. I'm glad he did, I couldnt afford that :(

normal_DSCN1207.JPG

normal_DSCN1208.JPG

normal_DSCN1209.JPG

normal_DSCN1210.JPG

My mom said I should put this on the crack in the windshield

normal_DSCN1213.JPG

haha, do you mean that cover up stuff for the whole back glass of your car?

sorry to hear about that though, my brother's already had to have his windshield replaced twice in about a month because of stone chips, but that was his fault.

he needs to pay and get his butt beat.if my son did that,i would take him behind the woodshed and give him a good beating.kids today have no rules that they follow.you try to punish them,they stand back and say "i'll call c.p.s.(child protective services)",i'm like "if you survive".

My buddy's dad is a big game hunter with lions and bears and elephants and just about everything a big game hunter can get over the past 30 odd years. When my friend got a little older his dad took him in the game room and had a little talk about trying drugs, stealing, vandalism...anything a kid might start thinking about doing.

Then he told him not to do it. Because if he did, he'd kill everyone of his friends. And when any of his friends pressured him, his dad told him to say no because of his dad.

Sounds like this kid needs a dad to put some fear in him.

I don't know. I don't want to go into a moral discussion and I've always hated when things like that would happen, but I'm always against physical punishment.

However on another note the guy fessed up and is paying. I went golfing once when I was younger and when we went back to the car the side window had been smashed open and my mom's purse stolen. Turned out that the gold course had always had trouble from a group of kids near the course.

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone does stupid stuff now and again...the important thing is that he admitted to it and is paying for it...sounds like a smart kid to me! (you did make him eat all the little bits of shattered glass right?)

• 2 months later...
(edited)
he needs to pay and get his butt beat.if my son did that,i would take him behind the woodshed and give him a good beating.kids today have no rules that they follow.you try to punish them,they stand back and say "i'll call c.p.s.(child protective services)",i'm like "if you survive".

beatkid4.jpg

Snake for the win.

Parenting.

Warning: By clicking on the above link you have exposed yourself to foul language!

Edited by Jester.