Very good guide....

akaM2

Here is a guide to cs I found. It is a 80mb PDF file but it seems like it would be very good for anyone trying to get that extra leg up on the competition. Tells you how to think and so fourth, and how to analyze certain situations.

kind of a beginners guide to playing more competitively and also not playing stupid.

It is a 1.6 guide but it all relates to cs:s except the rates section.

http://www.malaney.org/m2/lethalcsbook.rar

I've only read a bit of this so far, but it seems like good stuff. I turned off mouse acceleration (as suggested) and I think my aim got quite a bit better after only adjusting for a short time. It never would have occurred to me before to do that.

I've only read a bit of this so far, but it seems like good stuff. I turned off mouse acceleration (as suggested) and I think my aim got quite a bit better after only adjusting for a short time. It never would have occurred to me before to do that.

when i started playing CS, someone told me to never use mouse acceleration, so I never have... and i still dont really know what it does :freak3:

If you have mouse acceleration on, your cursor will move farther the faster you move your mouse. So if you make a quick movement with your mouse, your crosshair will go farther than it would if you moved your mouse the same distance, but at a slower speed.

Yeah i unrared it but it wont open in acrobat :freak3:
worked for me. america 2, uk 0.

if you guys are up for it, we could do story time on teamspeak. i'll read a passage every wednesday night, then we can have milk and cookies. :D

if you guys are up for it, we could do story time on teamspeak. i'll read a passage every wednesday night, then we can have milk and cookies. :D

Story time! :luxhello::luxhello::luxhello::luxhello:

haha that actually sounds like a good idea, we all could laugh at the obvious facts in there! do it on thursdays though, i get home at like 12:30 on wednesdays