Ebil's silly Petition

EbilDustBunny

Wow...and I thought I had seen the ebil side...I think I'll start a petition to stop this petition if it gets enough sigs. That show rots your brain!

It's too late for her so who cares. Just sign the petition and be nice like I did.

Wow...and I thought I had seen the ebil side...I think I'll start a petition to stop this petition if it gets enough sigs. That show rots your brain!

It's too late for her so who cares. Just sign the petition and be nice like I did.

lol... thanks?

when i posted that the petition was at 6800 sigs now it almost has 9000

I signed it even though i don't watch the show and have no idea what it's about! :P Happy? ^_^

It's basically a young adult soap opera.

Sorry this is only about a dead character. Try having your favorite show get cancelled because the channel (*cough* fox) decided to show the shows in the wrong order. Sorry if sounds mean but I'm not a fan of the OC or shows of the similiar type.

wow. according to this thread and some quick calculations, loki, snake, and demoner just lost 58 cool points. ebil is down -100000.

disco has made an amazing rebound with the "kill OC" idea, he gets +500. peckles would also get +points. but he's canadian and i haven't converted the point system into metric yet.

0o0

wow. according to this thread and some quick calculations, loki, snake, and demoner just lost 58 cool points. ebil is down -100000.

disco has made an amazing rebound with the "kill OC" idea, he gets +500. peckles would also get +points. but he's canadian and i haven't converted the point system into metric yet.

0o0

i lose cool points for what exactly?

exactly this:

i sat and watched with her 2 days straight.

2 days of OC. have you ever seen the movie a clock work orange. reminds me of the whole eyes pryed open watching the screen torture. *shudders*

:lol2:

0o0

that's ok I have like +∞ for being a girl that plays CS ;)

I watched that show once,

The main character one (mikka burko or something) was no longer straight.

I thought I made that change happen and im a local hero!

Lol but really its a wierd show. She came out of the closet to her mom and her mom kicked her out or something. Then there was a hot make out scene.

Signed for ladies closet!