Poker

Magruter

I'm having a little trouble with the buy-ins for the poker tourney's. I would like to play in both but i'm have a hard time justifing $70 for poker over the weekend. It's already costing well over $200 dollars between; food, gas, hotel for the weekend. I'd like to see the buy-in's decrease. I'm not going to fragfest to get rich, i'm going to spend some time with freinds! If i loose 20-30 dollars no big deal. Plus i think we'll have more partipation with lower buy-ins. I'd like to see the first tourney go for a $10 dollar buyin and the second $20. Those to me are freindly and the winner could potentially pay for his/her whole weekend + some. Thoughts?

a higher buy in may be for fun for those of us that don't feel like getting sucked out on by people that are new :D jk. either amount is fine w/ me, also......do think we'll do any side cash games afterwards.

is there one where we can play for fun and no money.... and see if someone can teach a bunny how to play? :huh:

I'll join ya if you like Ebil. Since my luck is usually bad, I'm more of a euchre, hearts, etc... type of person.

is there one where we can play for fun and no money.... and see if someone can teach a bunny how to play? :huh:

I'll join ya if you like Ebil. Since my luck is usually bad, I'm more of a euchre, hearts, etc... type of person.

Euchre tourny! :D

Forget the tourney - let's just see how many times the deal can be stolen.

of yeah - bring lots of beer or drinks (like that is going to be a problem). More fun that way.

Forget the tourney - let's just see how many times the deal can be stolen.

of yeah - bring lots of beer or drinks (like that is going to be a problem). More fun that way.

Lol, sounds like many a day I spent in college. Euchre rules.